• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shoeplay

db_131

TMF Poster
Here is a question for all those that play with their shoes while in public places. Does playing with your shoes denote that you have a foot fetish? Would you play with your shoes more or less if you caught someone looking?

Hmm...when I was a girl I did all of that when I was in public or not....so...I guess no.

I have a foot fetish, and play with my shoes a lot in public...I don't know if one denotes the other...but I think in my case they might be subconsciously connected...

And if I catch someone looking at my feet, first I'll blush...then I'll keep playing with my shoes/feet...being a tease can be fun sometimes...;) :p :D

the hollywood brother has always been of the mindset that when women play with there shoes it is to get a ler to look and think about tickling there feet. it is the hollywood brother thinking that women are much smarter than men and some of the things they do are designed to attract other women and some men

maybe. i don't know if it does or not, but I get distracted a bit when a female plays her her shoes.

Lets talk about our shoeoffing experiences shal;l we?

Toe Teasers, Foot Flashers, Shoe Danglers, Oh Yeah!!

Like The Shoe Dangling Thread Stated, Women Know How To Make Men Putty In Their........ Shoes? Silly Putty, Actually. Shoe Danglers Are Like A Bad Car Wreck, I Just Gotta Watch!!!!!! Toe Wigglers Are Pretty Hard To Ignore, Too. Yum!

I think that camel26's shoeoffing stories would be very enjoyable to us. right guys?

db_13 said:
Here is a question for all those that play with their shoes while in public places. Does playing with your shoes denote that you have a foot fetish? Would you play with your shoes more or less if you caught someone looking?

Now that you mention it, I do play with my sandals or flip flops sometimes when I'm sitting down at a public places, now that I think about it.

So to answer your question, no. It does not necessarily at all mean that you have a foot fetish. Some people just do it out of habit, some out of boredom, and some do it out of stress, fear, anxiety and other emotional states, sometimes without even realizing they're doing it.

Would I play with my shoes more or less if I caught some one looking?

To be honest, if it was a man, and he was giving me the stiff one-eye or something, I'd probably be weirded out enough to stop. LOL :p

If women stare (and friends I go out with say girls stare at me and then when I turn to look no one is staring, of course) then I really don't care. Just because they're staring doesn't mean they're interested in me or themselves have a foot fetish. Likewise, if they are staring at me with interest doesn't mean I'll feel like entertaining them.

If she's a cute woman then maybe I'd be more inclined to just get up, walk over to her and ask her if she wants my shoe or something. LOL

What a nice reaction.....
I can imagine the guy from van helsing doing that too.
"Vat is it madame? Do jou stare at my choe because jou like it?"
"Uhh..not exactly."
"Do jou vant my choe? Here! Take eet!"

Well, if she's staring at my feet of all places, then maybe theres a chance she really does just want my shoes. There are shoe fetishists, from what I hear.

You just reminded me about my shoe fetish forum

I think women who play with their shoes in public are mostly just releasing nervous energy. If they notice someone watching them do it and keep doing it as a tease I think it's because they enjoy the attention they are recieving. They say shoe dangling is a form of flirting and I think shoeplay is too.

Isn't that what shoeplay is? Flirting? I-I mean, hey, I was under that impression all of my life.

I suppose it isn't flirting as it is something that people do on a regular basis. Like me and footsie with other girls.

I wouldn't exactly say I have a foot fetish but I do sometimes play about with my shoes in public places,I've never caught anyone looking, but then again I usually find myself looking at other people's feet instead.hehe

LOL although I tend to try my best not to stare at feet too often; when a woman plays with her shoes, or feet, I'm instantly hypnotized.

What I love tho, is when a woman, wearing sandals, stands on the tips of her toes... and you see the bottom of her feet exposed. I feel so dirty lol, its as if I'm peeking under her blouse lol.

I really don't play with my shoes, but I do take them off in public places. Part of it is connected to my fetish, in that Im trying to get a girl with my same fetish to notice my feet, but then part of it is because I mostly dislike wearing shoes and love to shed them when ever possible.

Man do you people ever think of anything else?

TiCkLeSoCkS said:
I really don't play with my shoes, but I do take them off in public places. Part of it is connected to my fetish, in that Im trying to get a girl with my same fetish to notice my feet, but then part of it is because I mostly dislike wearing shoes and love to shed them when ever possible.
Oooooohohoho!!! Now that is comedy.

Suge Butt said:
Who are you anyway?

Timewarp said:

ROFL Of course we don't. I don't at least . :D

I look at girl's feet pretty often, I just look casual, and look like I'm bored so I'm looking at the floor. Doesn't seems like anyones notice. Though I could be wrong? As fore shoeplay myself, I'm just bored, and sandals usually bother my feet.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back