• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shoes - do they make any difference to sensitivity?

heelchaser

We know nylons make feet sensitive, but what about shoes. Do you have a preference for what kind of shoes your ticklee is wearing? I ever wonder if they add to ticklish 'sensitivity' ?

Someone tried to tickle my feet while I was wearing shoes.

Didn't work.

Snort. And as far as wearing shoes more often making them more sensitive, I don't see it. My BF is RARELY ever barefoot- ever ever ever, and his feet aren't ticklish, like, at all.

Conversely, I very rarely wear shoes, yet my feet are quite ticklish. Meanwhile, Jamie wears them everyday, and his are barely sensitive.

I personally follow the mold, at least currently. My feet are definitely more sensitive after wearing shoes/socks than flip-flops or simply barefoot. As for what type of shoe, I wear Converse. Not sure how different the sensitivity would be from, say, tennis or basketball shoes or something.

Don't wear heels if you're a ticklee!

This is my first post and I like to apologise in advance if I am making comments here that is probably in the wrong section of the website. But, I really have something that I like to contribute…

Firstly, to answer your question…if you are a ticklish girl like me, then the last thing you want to be wearing as a ticklee is high heels. I love wearing heels, but not as a lee. Believe it or not, I have recently discovered that they do make your feet more ticklish!
Here’s my true story that I’ve experienced to prove it... Btw, I apologise in advance for this lengthy narrative.

Some time ago, I got a big job from a client requiring me for a private party with a tickle session. The money was good, and there’s a bonus if I could win an ordeal which he has planned for me. For the money, I decided to give it a go. Arriving at his holiday house, which is in a remote outback of western Australia, there were three other girls who joined me for the private party.
Towards sunset when we thought we had so much fun with at the party, our master picked on me and told me the ordeal, which is a game, that he has planned for me. Basically to win the game, I am to run away from one end of his backyard to a marked tree that is 500m away before I get caught and tickled. I have a 10 second start before he send the three girls to come chasing after me. If they catch me before I get to the marked tree, then the penalty is that they will tie me up and tickle torture me. Otherwise, if I win the game, then I will walk away with another $1000 bucks in my pocket.
I consider myself quite athletic. I used to be, and probably still, one of the fastest runners in my school cohort, so I readily accepted his offer for challenge, knowing that I can win. Initially, I thought it was going to be a piece of cake, until our master told us where the real challenge of the game was. I was wearing a very hot skimpy black lingerie set with nude stockings and a really sexy pair of stripper high heels (see photo attached – yep, that’s me!). I was going to take my high heels off for the ordeal, but my master shook his finger to me indicating that for the challenge he wants me to do this ordeal wearing these shoes! I was shocked! I thought: "What? You kidding me? It’s impossible to be running around, wearing high heels like that.” But, he explained that’s exactly what he wanted and that I must not lose my shoes as I run to the tree, else I will lose the ordeal. Nonetheless, for the sack of the money, I decided to have a go.

Meanwhile, my master told the other girls, who were also wearing high heels much like mine, to take their shoes off, so that it is easier for them to chase after me. The girls readily kicked their heels off in anticipation to chase after me. I knew I am in big trouble now…

So the game begins…

Within the 10 second count-down, I managed to get as far as I could in those awkward heels, which was barely half the way. Those heels made the challenge really difficult. The thickness of the sole were about 7-8cm, while the heel was at least 16-18cm. The fact that it was a slip-on-shoe without a backing, it made it hard for me to keep my shoe on as I tried to run. Forget about running, I was trying hard to balance myself without falling over by pivoting the majority of my weight on my legs. As the heels of my shoe dig into the soil on the lawn, I know I was not going to win after all. Before I could reach the tree, it wasn’t for a few seconds before the girls got onto my heels and ran me down from behind. They pushed me down and crushed their weight on top of me. I tried to struggle to let loose and escape, but there were too many of them. As they nailed me down, they tied my wrists and ankles. They then carried me back to the house and tied each of my hand and foot to the posts of a bed. Oh God…the horrible thought of getting tickled tortured for a loser sends shivers up my spine.

First, the master ordered the girls to start by means of exploiting my greatest weakness ... my ticklish feet! Oh God…that’s my worst spot! My feet are really sensitive, and even more sensitive to tickling when they are sweating. The fact that my feet were encased in those nude nylons when I was running, it also made my feet sweating really bad. This worries me, because it hyper-sensitises my feet!

Those stripper heels were bad for tickling, because the open gaps in the shoe gave many rooms for the girls to pinch their fingers through. If you have a look at the photo, you’ll know what I mean. Since the heels didn’t have a backing, it was easy for the girls to tease me by first sliding their fingers into the arch of my shoe (below the balls of my feet) and then slided their fingers to my heel. Unlike other shoes, the high-heeled shoes also lift up my arch making easy access for the girls to get the ball and arch of my feet. Despite my shoes were still on, their fingers sliding in between my soles and the shoes were enough to get me squirming and grasping for air. Eventually, they were pulling on the heel of my shoe hoping to remove my only line of defence, and I was trying very hard to keep them on…but with a struggle.
Not only are my feet hopelessly ticklish, but my toes writhe and squirm in similar fashion to the women in my VU comics! Fingernails and even a peacock feather send me into a ticklish tizzy!

I screamed and laughed as the three girls ganged up to tickle my exposed upperbody and teased my nylon feet in my heels. Unlike my ordeal, I wanted to keep my heels on because that was my only protection from the tickling. I was begging them not to remove my heels, but soon I felt fingers tapping on the heels of my shoe. They then lifted my shoe up from my feet as I tried desperately curling my toes to keep my shoes on..., but to no avail! The fact that it was a slip-on-shoe without any straps or backing, it made it easy for the girls to remove my shoes. My nyloned feet also made it hard to keep my shoes on because it made my feet slippery and offered little resistance. (My master later on told me that he deliberately planned this for me.) Finally, after battling to keep my shoes on, I’ve lost the war and the heels came off! My stripper heels were removed, revealing a very lovely and ticklish pair of nylon-covered feet.

After removing my heels, the girls finally applied their perfectly manicured nails to the stocking-covered soles of their captive's squirming feet. They were waiting for this chance to crazily tickle my nylon feet with all 30 fingers. And then, having straddled my waist, they also tickled my armpits too. Despite my athletic build and outward toughness, I was not prepared for the girls’ long sharp nails. I was about to pull my feet away until I felt the firm squeeze of a girl’s hands. I have not felt my feet being touched like this before. I was almost wanting to close my eyes and take a nap.

Trying to shake off the sharp tickling nails, I was bending my knees a bit so that my soles can be faced down towards the bed to protect against the tickling fingers. Realising this, one of the girls soon sat on my legs to prevent my knees bending, and then spent a long time tickling my feet while holding me down still as she uses her nails on nyloned soles.

Some people say that nylons make your feet more ticklish than bare feet. I didn’t believe this until then. The nylons made my feet really slippery to the sliding fingers which ran across my soles from top to bottom. The nylons also gave me a feeling as if I have a second layer of skin which added to my sensitivity. At one stage, the tickling was so bad that I begged my master and the girls to remove my nylons and tickling my bare feet instead. They knew it was going to be bad with the nylons on my feet (probably they deliberately planned it also), so they refused to take my nylons off! Instead, they teased me: “So, how do you feel in those sexy nylons?” How horrible are they?

Anyway, ...it's a great ending to a very “hot” day. I did have fun and the master rewarded me with the money at the end anyway.

So, to sum up, a few important lessons to learn for a tickle…

One, if you are a ticklish girl like me, don’t wear high heels! Wearing high heels not only mean that it makes harder for you to run away from the ticklers, but also unlike other shoes, the high-heeled shoes also lift up your arch making easier access for the tickler to tickle the balls and arch of your feet.

Two, don’t wear nylons with heels. Your nyloned feet in heels make your feet sweaty (which increases hypersensitivity) and also it makes easier for the tickler to remove your shoes when you try to keep them on. This is because nylons make your feet slippery and offer little resistance for your skin on your feet to grab hold onto your shoe.

(Ps. Oops! I’ve just noted that I should post this experience under the Story Section of the website. My apologies!) :pissed

My apologies for going slightly off topic, but given the question was about shoes I just thought I should share my personal experience and view on shoes with everyone. :blush

Also, given it is my first post, I would very much appreciate any feedback or comments on my posting from people. I am interested to hear your views about wearing heels in tickling.

Thanks in advance!

I know that my feet are the most ticklish when fresh out of the shoe. At that point it's nearly unbearable. Once out of the shoes for a few minutes they begin to become accustomed to the outside world.

Shoes and socks definitely add sensitivity. My wife loves to run her nails all over my feet and toes. My feet are ticklish enough if I've been barefoot a while. If she gets a hold of them right after shoes and socks, OMG! In seconds I'm flipping like a catfish out of water laughing and shrieking like a little girl with tears rolling.

I'll come at this from another angle.

Some trivia about me: I dislike heels. I dislike how they deform the foot over time. I dislike how they are uncomfortable to wear and walk around in. I've seen so many pretty feet ruined due to hammertoe, bunions, and what not. So I do not encourage my lee to wear them. In fact, when we first started dating, and she asked me what I preferred her to wear on her feet, I told her to wear whatever she found comfortable.

9 times out of 10 she wears sneakers. Which I find flippin' adorable.

And here's what I've realized: Over the years, due to constant sneaker wearing, her feet have become very relaxed. She has an arch, but I notice that her feet have an over all soft quality about them. Like they've had a good while to spread and grow. As a result of the over all softness of her feet, I think that may contribute to their ticklishness.

So I think the type of shoes one wears, and how they treat their feet, over the long term, can influence their ticklishness. Just my anecdotal experience, but I'd say a healthy, comfortable and happy foot, is a ticklish foot xD

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back