• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short But Good Japanese Tickle Clip FF/F

Two Feathers

What happens when 3 girls are lounging around in near nothingness? They play Jun Kin Po (I think thats the name), we know it as rock paper scissors. The loser - who cares...

We all win!!!

Some vid caps:

Well maybe not... The file is a fingers width too large. Can anyone help? I have the file at 6 or so Megabytes. That was after I took the DVD quality rip that was 44 Megabytes for 2 minutes of video and compressed it.

Here is the DVD quality snip. Again I say its just 2 minutes long. What do I need to get it down to size?

http://www.mediafire.com/?nmivqikwzny

Thanks if you can help. I got a second video clip if I can get this DVD - Compressing worked out.

This is the other vid I am speaking of. See screen cap. Again I am trying to rip these from a dvd. But I'm not used to working with the huge files. Hope someone has an idea how to make the uploaded file smaller.

Ooh nice clip.. where did you find this? Would love to get more!

Try uploading it to Megaupload.com.

Last edited:
I've tried a few things to resize the video snip. I'm not sure I have the best solution to the problem. I do like the online conversion site:

http://www.mediaconverter.org/

It's fast and it was able to crunch the file from 45 Mb to just over 6 Mb. Still this forum has the cap set at just under 5 Mb.

So even with the rip being degraded in quality, I can not upload the file straight away.

The next best solution to the upload cap is to split the file. I split it with the freeware program 7-zip. I then joined them back together using hjsplit, another tiny video splitter/joiner program.

Instructions:

1. Save the files to a new folder
2. Extract the files
3. Run hjsplit (included in the second file)
4. Select Join button
5. Point the Input file to the first file with the 001 extension
6. Click Join
7. The program creates your avi in the same folder

The high resolution video is still on mediafire with the link above. Below is a degraded video for you if you are curious and don't like free file hosting sites.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back