• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short but sweet

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
Recently had my first tickling experience.

I have been dating my first girlfriend for a little while now, but we are both chaste people so we take things slowly. This happened during her first visit at my home. We were making out on my couch, when she had the nice idea to lick around my neck. It felt nice, but also tickled a little bit. When she hit a particularly sensitive spot, I couldn't hold off my laughter any longer and decided to take revenge on her and tickled her sides. :devilish: , but I let her go quickly. Again we're both rather shy and prefer to ask each other before doing something new. (Perhaps kills the moment a bit, but works well for us). I spoke to her about how I liked this experience later, without mentioning fetish or anything like that: we haven't even seen each other naked yet so I don't want to scare her off. She told me she actually liked it and that I can tickle her more if I want, so hopefully there'll be more fun coming in the future.

That sounds like a very promising beginning to introducing tickling into the relationship. Best of luck in continuing! :bouncybou

I'd say keep doing what you're doing and don't rush things. Sounds like you might have someone that could be a keeper!

Short update on this story:

It looks like she enjoys being tickled. Not sure if it's because she likes the sensations, or if it's because she likes me, but either way I get to tickle her quite a bit when making out. It takes her a little bit of time to react to what my fingers do to her, but once she does, her laughter is prolonged and high pitched, without being a scream. (Just the way I like it: lucky me). She usually tries to tickle me back, but barely succeeds as for me it's not very difficult to overpower her, so you could say I'm mostly the ler in this tickle fight. Sometimes I grab her wrists and tickle her upper body, to which she complains about it being not fair. I like to respond, with "Tickling rarely is fair sweetheart. " :) When I want to tickle her really badly without any distractions, I wrap myself around her in a tight hug to restrict her movements as much as possible without any bondage and tickle her sides and ribs (which so far seem to be her most ticklish spots), while licking her neck or ears with my tongue. As a matter of fact, if I sometimes want to hear surprised giggles when making out with her, instead of kissing her cheeks like I usually do, I kiss her ears, which never fails to get a reaction out of her. <3 I don't spend tickling her for more than about 15 seconds straight, because... I don't know: I guess I like her and I'd feel terrible if I was hurting her with more prolonged tickling. After I get to tickle her for a while, I let her tickle me back. I actually hate being tickled (I'm a pure ler), but fair is fair. I lie down, in a sort of "crucified" position where I spread my arms and keep my legs together. She sits on them and gets to do the evil deed all over my upper body. Untied I honestly can't last more then a few seconds like this and then grab her arms. I tend to still let her tickle me even then, but just don't let her go too deep with her fingers, so that the feelings become more manageable for me. If I was tied down, I'd probably go crazy.

Anyway that's how things go with her tickling wise. In general I think she's a very precious partner in many ways and I feel really lucky to be the guy who dates her.
If something new and fun happens between us I might post a new story about it.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back