• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should Britain Leave the EU or stay in the EU?

How will you vote in the upcoming election on Britain staying in or leaving the EU>

• I will vote to Leave EU

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • I will vote to Remain in the EU

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uktickler

2nd Level Red Feather
A poll for the brits, I have been watching the news and it seems to me that the politicians mostly want us to stay in the EU and the BBC (our state television) appears to be pushing the 'In campaign' and I notice I have had multiple state-funded "In campaign' leaflets through the door.

You may have guessed I will be voting out, but I want to see what the trend is on here. I have seen TV poll's showing it as being close yet everyone I know (with the exception of just one person) has said they are going to vote Leave (it makes sense if you know the facts and not the propaganda being pushed on us).

Anyway I won't go into that now (maybe in the comments we can debate) but, for now, please do cast your vote,

Will you be voting to Leave the EU or to Stay in the EU?

When are polls ever accurate? Nobody could've predicted the Tories to win a majority last year.

Having said that, I'm fed up with the Tories' tripe and will vote Leave. It may not necessarily be in my favour, but I'd like to see the country go solo again after 40+ years in the EU.

When are polls ever accurate? Nobody could've predicted the Tories to win a majority last year.

Having said that, I'm fed up with the Tories' tripe and will vote Leave. It may not necessarily be in my favour, but I'd like to see the country go solo again after 40+ years in the EU.

I believe leaving the EU would be in the BEST interest of 99% of the UK population. I know that the current government are using tax payers money to post out loads of 'Pro-EU' propaganda leaflets full of many many lies and scare mongering tactics.

The only reason the top politicians tend to want to stay in is because they get paid to (as they can then ascend up to the unelected EU positions after their elected period ends).

1. We pay far more in that we get back in subsidies. (Around 10 billion a year, that could help the national debt right?)
2. We would be able to trade much better with other nations if we are not letting the EU control our trade agreements.
3. We would have only elected representatives (so our politicians could then no longer make the excuse that it was just something they 'had to do' because the EU said so). Plus if they did something we don't like we could vote them out (EU decision makers are NOT elected)
4. As a result of better trade and not having to waste so much money on Eu membership we could clear our national debt faster and then have lower taxes and or better public services.
5. The bod's in Brussels creating all the laws, rules, regulations and general red tape that is slowing down our business's do not care in the slightest about us here in Britain and why should they?

You maybe want to watch some of Dan Hannan's videos here is a good one https://youtu.be/MrMtxvVQAoI Or his website can be seen at http://www.hannan.co.uk

Last edited:
11885223_578839412292987_4445959065470642632_n.png

http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back