• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should I be a lee or a ler

Well I have found that I love being a ler and that I can switch between the two very fluidly. Apparently I am also a natural , evil ler... hmmmmm

Having seen you in action at NEST, I would yes, you a natural ler and quite an evil one. :bowing::bowing::bowing:

In addition to being a very beautiful and very ticklish lee. :D

Aww thank you guys! R.S. I appreciate that so much! YOU rock!!!!

Mila thank you! Good to know that people like me as both because I can then have double the fun!

You are clearly a very ticklish lee and enjoy that. And clearly you were just brilliant in your first experience as a ler [still recovering from that session :)]. So just be a switch if you like both worlds. I personally can't imagine giving up half of the fun of tickling. I personally believe we are all switches unless one makes a conscious decision to concentrate solely on one area. Whatever you do, be happy.

I tend to feel that natural-born switches have the best of both worlds. You seem extremely ticklish and you've also got the verbal ler play down pat. Switching is fun in my book and I wager you'd enjoy it as well.

Havin' watched ya 'ler, darlin', it'd be a waste of talent if ya didn't partake of somethin' you so clearly enjoy and do so well.

Do what you dig, baby. I agree with everyone else sayin' so, even the little girl.

Viper and I are contemplating having me be a ler instead of a lee and I was wondering what people think. Should I continue to be a lee? If I continue to be a lee I will probably also be a ler at times as well. Please give me some feedback and let me know what you think!

Thanks
Lilly

Do whatever comes naturally. There's nothing wrong with being one or the other. And there's certainly nothing wrong with doing both. I try to deliver a quality experience to whomever I'm playing with at the time, regardless of whether I'm lering, leeing or switching.

Just my opinion. :)

Snail Shell

Anyone who's young enough to have been fathered by me?

Anyone who's young enough to have been fathered by me?

And on this day, Jo's interest and enjoyment of older men was momentarily smashed into the ground. It will survive.. It is in ICU as we speak.. Please pray.

I now return to the original context this thread was created for..

*lights candle*

my 2 cents worth. I love your nylon foot tickling clips and would love to see more but if you want to try to be a Ler go for it just please dont give up being a lee.

Having been a 'ler under you, I know you have the mad skills. (I never knew I was a switch until last weekend). I say be both if you like. You will never be out of luck. :woot:

I went into NEST thinking I was a strict lee. I realised that some folks made me want to tickle the crap out of them! They know who they are...:woot:

I think I'm a lee with some....and an evil LER with others!..FUN...:evilha:

Its been said a lot of times, but do which you want to... or even better.... do both!

Don't worry I do not think that I could give up being a lee... I have too much fun!

my 2 cents worth. I love your nylon foot tickling clips and would love to see more but if you want to try to be a Ler go for it just please dont give up being a lee.

both!

but please try a f/m session, that's one i'll get.

steve

If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times. Every Lee who really really enjoys him/herself knows how to be a great Ler.

I am a switch, and I suggest everyone be a switch, at least once, simply because it's just gravy... just... Gravy lol

This :2poke: goes both ways, because everyone deserves this :happyfloa

...............SOOOOOOO my little "switch" Oddball.......

I can't WAIT! for NEST next year......MMUUUHHhahaaaahaha!:firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back