• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should I text a tickle?

unstoppable Goh

First of all, I'm 21 and the female person I'm am going to talk about is about 40. We took a workout class together, but she quit. I saw her without shoes on one day when she came back to help out for an hour. Her soles of her feet were really white and smooth, opposite of what I expected.
I was going to text her and say something like "you have the whitest feet in america!" Should I do this to see what she texts back? I like to see the reactions of my cousin when I do this. I hope it can lead into something like "Are your feet ticklish by chance?" Haha I need some advice.
thank you guys

eh, thats stretching it a bit. gotta start off a convo better than that. although i have had text tickle fights before and they're pretty fun. but yeah, that doesnt seem good to start with.

Hmm I dont think its a good idea. Maybe ask her to meet up sometime, and then you can probably sneak a tickle in to see if shes ticklish.

I would not try this by text message man,not with somebody you don't really know.You might ask if she would like to meet up for coffee or something but get to know her a bit before you bring up the tickling thing.

I'd try maybe hanging out with her after class, getting to know her so she's relaxed with you. Have a laugh with her then, if you go for it, she'll probably treat it as a bit of fun. I often send my g/f and my older sister texts, threatening to tickle their feet when i see them, it can be a good laugh if they're in the mood to play along. Good luck.

seriously. No.

It's a bad idea. I've done i before.

Sending a text saying that this lady has the whitest soles in america would be a bad move. Now, texting to say that she has nice feet after also remarking that it was good to see her again.......well you might get away with that as being quirky. But it has to pass off as an innocent remark.

And if she calls the police - well then you must ask yourself if it is really worth it?

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back