• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should I uses toys or not on a first time tickle buddy?

ticklerherbadly

TMF Novice
This friend is coming over this weekend and has agreed to be tied and tickled with baby oil and lotion. We've been friends for going on a decade. She said she wants to be tickled so she feels like she's had an long workout. I told her I was going to blind fold her to make it more fun and make her more giggly not knowing where the next tickle is coming from. My question is she doesn't know about these hand scrubbers I found that will be great on her feet with the lotion or the electric flosser I have that can be placed in her pits or on her soles and between her toes. Should I show her these toys or should I put the blindfold on her and then uses those toys out of nowhere while she has no idea its coming? BTW this is the first time we've ever do this and she is like my best friend so I'm not going to be pushing her to where she is screaming where its torture to her and certainly not making her cry from it. She knows I do plan on making her laugh uncontrollably and feeling like she is going crazy.

Yea, I think I'll show them to her but not tell her when I'm going to use them. In fact I can turn the flosser on so she hears it but not use it right then.

I think doing tickling in generic fashion for a little would be good, then maybe take a break, get to know each other, you know, humanize the person a little bit. THEN unload the toys.

Since most "outsiders" equate tickling with the use of ones fingers, and maybe feathers, perhaps use those first for a while. Then take a break, and ask if she'd like to try some other "methods" (the tools). And, maybe talk about all of them before you do it. And, as Captured said - safeword(s). Maybe go easy at first.....you might build a great relationship. Again I ramble.

I would talk it over with her. Better to over negotiate play than under negotiate. If you've talked about it and gotten consent, she can't get mad.

I told her about these toys and she started taunting me, saying I will never make her scream. lol.
Just for that I'm going to tape the flosser to some sandals so they get right in the middle of either her soles or down between her toes on one foot while I put lotion on the other foot and use that hand scrubber.

:yayzorz:ticklerherbadly:yayzorz:

I'm rooting for ya!!!! MAKE HER LAUGH & SCREAM!!!!

I will. I told her it won't be the screaming like stop, that it's going to be the screaming laughter like hehehehe. lol Back a few years ago she told me she got a massage on her leg where she had a hurt it and said she couldn't stand it when they got in her inner thighs. Guess I'm evil because that baby oil is going on them and making her thighs as slippery as possible. Oh and I did promise her that I'd keep it fun for her, so I didn't tell her but if she gets scared or if it starts to get too much I'll definitely stop. Also told her when we are almost done that I was going to untie one hand and make her untie the other hand and both ankles to get out while I tickle her feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back