• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should the Packers Fire Ty Montgomery?

Sensualswitch10

Verified
With ~2 minutes left in the game on Sunday, the Packers received the kickoff, down by 2 points. Montgomery stupidly took the ball out of the endzone and attempted to make a return, instead of taking a touchback and letting the offense run the two minute drill. He subsequently fumbled and the Packers offense never got a chance to attempt a final drive. Normally I wouldn't call for a player to be fired for making a bad (and even stupid) play. However, there has been suggestion that Montgomery was explicitly told not to take the ball out of the endzone. If that is true, I think he should be fired.
Am I just being a pissed off fan or is that termination of employment worthy?

I guess you could say they did fire him since he's been sent packing off to the Ravens. There was no way they could keep him. Didn't see it myself but I heard Aaron Rodgers was livid on the sidelines.

Rodgers was livid. After Montgomery got back to the bench, Rodgers got in his face and you could tell he was screaming. I would too, I guess. You had a request from your head coach to take a touchback. Because of your selfish play, you didn't even give your team a chance to win the game. I'm not surprised he was traded.

Barbershopman

It looks like the Packers traded Montgomery and Haha Clinton-Dix for some draft picks. Sad to see Haha go. But yeah, I'm not surprised Montgomery was traded either.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back