• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shoulders and above

Jim Maloney

Tickling Shoulders and above, head restraints, pillory, straps, etc...Shoulders, Neck, Chin, face, nostrils...Experience, opinions...also palms of hand

I too like that kind of tickling. It's off the "mainstream" of feet and side and armpits.

Not a lot of experiences personally but I enjoy reading about it.

Ears, neck...love it.

~ toyou

Aside from the nostrils, I can say many are regular areas for me. I once tried to mimic neck stabilization by using something like an ace bandage to secure the head to a pillow. It worked for about 2.2 seconds once the neck tickling began. Just couldn't get it tight enough to prevent the head twisting. The most effective PG method for neck and shoulders I've experienced is a full saran mummy wrap, ending about 1.5 inches below the shoulder. This woman was extremely ticklish and when I started getting her shoulders, she was so securely wrapped that she couldn't do that hunch movement. It was the same as I moved to the neck and ears - she could turn, but she couldn't do the turtle thing.

Nice thread, and thanks for the ideas terorizer. Doll's worst spots are neck and ears (nostrils are a hard "no" lol) so this is worth looking into...

I tickle my gf on her neck fairly often she is very ticklish there. Her visiting relative even found that out too and tickled her neck recently.

Neck stablization might be too torturous for me. If I cant move my head at all while my neck and ears are getting tickled my safe word is coming out quick. Lol.

Safe Word?

From the BDSM Glossary on FetLife.
safeword, safe word, safety word, safe signal: A predesignated word or nonverbal cue used to stop or slow down a BDSM scene.

I'd say the two most common ones are yellow(Slow down, pause, or move to a different spot.) and red(Stop everything immediately.). Some people have their own personal safeword as well.

I'd say the two most common ones are yellow(Slow down, pause, or move to a different spot.) and red(Stop everything immediately.). Some people have their own personal safeword as well.

Yeah, the safeword I always have them use is "I love you" LOL!

Tickling Shoulders and above, head restraints, pillory, straps, etc...Shoulders, Neck, Chin, face, nostrils...Experience, opinions...also palms of hand

I love neck tickling, not with fingers but with nuzzling, breathing and lickling.

Your post said you wanted to hear about experiences: I actually just wrote a story in the True Stories section about watching a girl I knew get tickle-kissed on the neck every night during a play we were working on. I have another story called "The Beard" which is all about neck tickling.

Also, maybe the OP would be interested in this one (or someone else): I started an image thread years ago, just about necks, with some real hot pics in there of actual neck tickles, three pages worth. Very hot! Unsurprisingly, the thread never took off, lol. But its definitely worth visiting, if neck tickles are your thing.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?273097-Tickleable-nuzzling-necks

PS: Jim, I get freaked out when you post because I actually know a Jim Maloney, lol. I'm assuming you ain't him!

neck tickling reactions

if you stumble across a really ticklish neck, the helpless hysterical kicking can be amazing

Attachments

• Screenshot (1123).png
    Screenshot (1123).png
    753.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot (1058).png
    Screenshot (1058).png
    724.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot (2207) (1).png
    Screenshot (2207) (1).png
    1,017 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot (2708).png
    Screenshot (2708).png
    363.5 KB · Views: 19
Digging into the side of my neck with tickles makes me a mess lol. I also love neck bites and beard tickles.

Part of the reason I’m not allowed to grow a mustache is because my wife says it tickles when I kiss her.

I also have to keep my beard trimmed for the same reason.

I actually have my own weird ticklish spot. Believe it or not, the roof of my mouth.

I was oddly disappointed when I read that apparently tickling someone's nose with a feather won't actually make them sneeze.

I have on occasion been tickled by a woman with long hair. Raining it down onto my face while tickling my under arms made the tickling especially intense. She also pinned my head between her knees gathered up some of her hair into makeshift brushes and tickled my face, ears, and nose. That was absolutely maddening.

A while I somehow began to wonder what it'd be like to strap a lady's head down and just feather her ears for hours on end.

I admit it's somewhat over the top.

Funny you should mention that.
My gf is feather ticklish, but she is also hair ticklish lol. I can actually use my long hair to tickle her with, it is just as effective as a feather :)
I remember when I first found that out, I was waving a feather on her foot and it was jumping, then I tried a section of my hair and the foot was still jumping around. :)

Sorry I forgot the topic was the top half, I have also managed to use my hair to tickle her neck and ears too. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back