• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets)

For the 'lers...my 50th post!

I have had a lot of fun seeing everybody's feet. Now it's time to show you mine since I am a "both"...mainly for the ladies who like to tickle men's feet...

Doktor, You Heff Created A Monster!!!

KittenToes said:
Well, people, it's 4:45 am over here in London and my ler' has just dared me to do this, so here you are: A while back there was a thread that requested photos of ladies' feet. Not too many people posted. So I'm starting a new one- photos of your feet, and other things which are, most likely, also ticklish. Here's a photo of my soles, and another bit of me in the photo as well, to start off.

kittenbotty.jpg

Yes, this is me. And the shirt is the same as the one in my signature pic because the shots were taken during the same photoshoot. Let's keep the boys (poor, unimaginative visually oriented types that they are) happy, ladies. Your turn now!

Thanks to Mimi for the lovely signature!

Congratulations to KittenToes. This thread was started on January 21, 2006, and has just passed over 100,000 views and 886 replies. That's a lot of appendages looked at!!! Is there another saga in 'Tickling Discussion' which has been seen and enjoyed by so many?

I think I helped push it over the 100k mark, I was going through every page!

SamuelKhan said:
I have had a lot of fun seeing everybody's feet. Now it's time to show you mine since I am a "both"...mainly for the ladies who like to tickle men's feet...

Oh my, my, my! :devil2:

I like, I like, I likes da' feet!

I'm not even into feet, but those I like........ :veryhappy

kis123 said:
Oh my, my, my! :devil2:

I like, I like, I likes da' feet!

I'm not even into feet, but those I like........ :veryhappy

AAwwwwww! You're too much!

jonmath said:
Congratulations to KittenToes. This thread was started on January 21, 2006, and has just passed over 100,000 views and 886 replies. That's a lot of appendages looked at!!! Is there another saga in 'Tickling Discussion' which has been seen and enjoyed by so many?

This is a terrific thread for sharing and enjoying. Thanks to KittenToes for starting it and to JonMath for putting her up to doing it!

jonmath said:

Indeed,and meeting you and KittenToes was a highlight of my trip to NEST.Your bondage class was so much fun.:D I hope to see you both again next year.:bouncybou

Thank you, Bugman, for your post on p. 59. I'm waiting for one pair to arrive in the post so I can take more pictures with those and other heels. I'm also waiting to receive a disk that includes pics my brother took of my feet in another pair. He was a little embarrassed about playing photographer, which he did at a family gathering on Easter Sunday, but his daughters had a grand time posing with me (too young for their feet to be posted here) and my Mother enjoyed playing "director" and suggesting various foot poses. It was a very interesting afternoon....

storyteller said:
Thank you, Bugman, for your post on p. 59. I'm waiting for one pair to arrive in the post so I can take more pictures with those and other heels. I'm also waiting to receive a disk that includes pics my brother took of my feet in another pair. He was a little embarrassed about playing photographer, which he did at a family gathering on Easter Sunday, but his daughters had a grand time posing with me (too young for their feet to be posted here) and my Mother enjoyed playing "director" and suggesting various foot poses. It was a very interesting afternoon....

:bouncybou

Here's My Contribution! Great thread!

Enjoy! :D

(don't throw things! *ducks* )

Last edited:
storyteller said:
The second one is my favorite! Looks like you were indeed having fun!

Agreed! ..and I agree to what tkrexx said as well :D
Not bad, Huskys, not bad at all :)

minerva said:
That almost made me jealous.

minerva said:

Your making me blush :wub:
Just wish I was closer to you guys so as I could visit you all!!! :happyfloa

kered said:
That almost made me jealous.

yeah, right :D
you just remember what I told you when talking about 'to shave or not to shave' :jester:

huskys said:
Just wish I was closer to you guys so as I could visit you all!!!

you know Huskys, now that we've seen your pic, this excuse is just not good enough anymore :p

minerva said:
you know Huskys, now that we've seen your pic, this excuse is just not good enough anymore :p

Maybe your lucky I didn't make it to NEST.
I would have loved to get hold of those gorgeous feet of yours that you have in your sig pic!!! :devil2:

Excellent video!

slap'n'ticklee said:
My feet after getting my nails gelled in black;

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/CheekyMinxy666/picture00261.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/CheekyMinxy666/picture00269.jpg

Video of my feet;

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://vid73.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/CheekyMinxy666/video00012.flv"></embed>

Nice video, even though it was grainy. I bet the soles are just as yummy!

Did I mention that I love this place? :wavingguy

Lee Baby! Love the vid and the pics, especially the second pic of both your feet.

You truly are a dream, Lee!!!! <<<<----

Ray :cool:

WOW!

Not only are we treated to two MORE outstanding pics of a sexy pair of feet , but we also get a video ... A VIDEO?!?! ... of said feet , as well?!?! This thread just keeps getting better & better!!!

Thanks for your contribution to this thread , slap'n'ticklee! Your feet are beautiful ... & I like how the black polish looks on those tasty toes of yours.

Cheers!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back