• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets)

I got a corset and I love it!
It looks great! :D
I posted these in my blog, but I will share them here with people who might enjoy them too :)
Wonderful sole shots. :feets: Thanks so much for sharing them here. :D
Bonding time with my hammock!
You look very lovely in that hammock. :D
:Kiss1:
Happy Summer Everyone!
Great! Thanks for sharing here. :D
here are mine :)
Wonderful sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing the photo with us. :D

here are mine :)
picture.php

very nice!

Excellent and delicious pics, 'harp! Oh and and your art is awesome!

Thank you!!! :) :redheart:

Lovely! Very nice, thx for posting these!

Thank you for the comment! :)

Love it!

Where did you get those? Makes me want to buy a set in all colors!

:D

I know, right?! I love them, I want black and white ones now.. I bought them at an adult store I believe... But you can find tons online. I think the proper term for them are "Cuban Heel" stockings.

Darkharp so rocks.

Oh my! *blush*
Thank you so much!!!

Wonderful sole shots. :feets: Thanks so much for sharing them here. :D

Thank you, dear!! :redheart:

View attachment 249394
Did she get out in time before the bomb went off!? Don't worry I got out. Actually I got out a lot during the whole four hour shoot. I felt kind of bad. I need to teach myself to not escape during shoots, but if it was real life I would want to get out! Yeah I am finding out I'm an escape artist and I get a huge rush/thrill when I get out. I have to be tied really tight, but not tight enough to cut off circulation.

View attachment 249394
Did she get out in time before the bomb went off!? Don't worry I got out. Actually I got out a lot during the whole four hour shoot. I felt kind of bad. I need to teach myself to not escape during shoots, but if it was real life I would want to get out! Yeah I am finding out I'm an escape artist and I get a huge rush/thrill when I get out. I have to be tied really tight, but not tight enough to cut off circulation.

Good picture! I bet if I tied you, you could not get free. But it sure would be fun to watch!

View attachment 249394

That is a pretty sweet photo! Your expression is very convincing and the actual photo quality compliments the comic book type theme. Bravo to both the model and the photog!

GQ

Very nice photo. :feets: Glad you enjoy the photo shoots. :D

Good picture! I bet if I tied you, you could not get free. But it sure would be fun to watch!
Yeah I have been tied before where I couldn't get out. You just have to know how to tie me.

That is a pretty sweet photo! Your expression is very convincing and the actual photo quality compliments the comic book type theme. Bravo to both the model and the photog!

GQ
Thanks I really like the way it turned out too.

You really do have gorgeous eyes Heather Doll! :bubbleheart:
Thanks they came from my mom.

Very nice photo. :feets: Glad you enjoy the photo shoots. :D
Yep I really do enjoy them. They are a lot of fun and I love bondage. Being an exhibitionist helps too.

Here's a hint.. for he was FOOLISH enough to mess with 1/3 & 1/2 of EPIC..

..& then fall asleep. :dom:

LOL!
It's TLKMAN! Err--I mean Soda Bobinski!
:roflmao:

How completely awesome!!

I haven't posted one in a while. Here I am trying to do Glycerine after 3 Jager shots and a half dozen beers lol. FYI, never book a show on your own birthday....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back