• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets)

Women think shoes are fantastic. Feet are fantastic. Shoes are the frame to the real art. Now a brilliant frame can make the art stand out, like a brilliant setting can make a diamond shine brighter. A woman I dated liked shoes that made her feet look "more naked than nude."

Gotta agree with that! Who cares if you posted it before, it's gorgeous!! :)

And my "ass"-et....can't remember if I posted it before, but oh well. It's so nice having a best friend who is totally comfortable taking naughty pictures for me haha.
2945mdf.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Gotta agree with that! Who cares if you posted it before, it's gorgeous!! :)

And my "ass"-et....can't remember if I posted it before, but oh well. It's so nice having a best friend who is totally comfortable taking naughty pictures for me haha.
Great photo. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Still another to make my day TGIF!
Haha Tortuga understands... shoes are fantastic :D
35id5oz.jpg

6fzcef.jpg

2945mdf.jpg

I've posted as much here far earlier in the thread but I want to repost it, since there have been so many additions since then.

Actually, it's kind of weird to say because it comes off creepy as fuck -- well, most of my statements do -- but I at least appreciate that so many people have contributed in this thread. Like, I want to go down and personally thank everyone that has posted for taking their time in doing so, but then that would take forever and also sort of lose meaning after a point because it would include everyone.

So then when I say thanks to everyone for posting, it also comes off as somewhat meaningless but there you go. The creepy part comes in when you think about the content at hand and it's like, thanking people for showing off parts of their body that (some) people (here) find sexually arousing, and then--

And then I stop typing and put the post up because I don't know what I'm doing anymore OH NO

Oh, by the way, Brandi, I know what a joy it is to go home, but my home is the deep South, and I'm sorry you had to leave us! Every time you visit, you are WARMLY welcome.

Nice photos Brandi, what size are your feet?? Thanks for all your posts and sharing your lovely feet with us!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back