• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silent Laughter

Have you ever been tickled to the point of silent laughter?

How long did it take you to get there and how long do you stay there once there or do you go back to making noise?

Is there any particular spot that gets you there faster?

Um, after about ten minutes of really good tickling, where the laughter is nonstop it happens with me...

Feet seem to be a good spot to make that happen... and I stay for AGESSSS until something really tickly occurs and my voice just comes back randomly...

Yes, absolutely. :D Sooo much fun.

How long it took me to get there and how long I stay there *really* depends on the 'ler.. but if I have one that I'm compatible with, it can happen within a short time, and has lasted for at least 20 minutes straight before I got a break. If they move spots it can bring my voice back, but not always. Really depends!

As far as a particular spot, well, I have spots that seem more ticklish than others but again, it's about the 'ler and how they use those spots. There's definitely an art to this I've found! I can enjoy it coming from anybody but with some I'm okay if it just lasts a short time. *shrug*

I have plenty of times. I normally come out of it then go back in again lol.

Have you ever been tickled to the point of silent laughter?

How long did it take you to get there and how long do you stay there once there or do you go back to making noise?

Is there any particular spot that gets you there faster?
Yes.

About 20 minutes and about five minutes.

Yes, armpits.

I love silent laughter. But it has to build up because she's laughing so hard it goes silent.

if its in one of my four main spots i go into silent laughter between 0-10 seconds if its in another of my many spots between 11-25 seconds i would say. I kind of drift into silent laughter then go back into laughing ect ect

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back