• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Simone gets a shoeshine -- without the shoes!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Recipe for a good time:

Take one far-more-ticklish than average girl. Stick her ankles in the stocks and tie her toes up with her own orange knitting yarn. Give her a shoeshine.

Except there's no shoes, and we're working on the bottoms, not the tops.

Enjoy. :)

That's what Simone had to deal with when she came back to Stuck In The Stocks (she volunteered the yarn). If you look below, you'll see the cartoon that gave me the inspiration for this scene; I looked at my shoeshine brush and a little light bulb went off in my head! (I think she liked the brush going back and forth from the noises she was making! Now the hairbrush afterward? I believe she said, "that's EVIL!" five or six times...)

As a warm up to that, this clip shows that all it takes is two soft painbrushes and some agonizingly light strokes on the soles and in-between the toes can be just as ticklish as ten fingers!

This is Number Two in our Three-Clip-Week! Have at it!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

All I can say is....yuck. :shake:

Should we expect any less from this guy?

Just a little appreciation for previous times...you catch my drift :).

Stryker227 said:

WOW! Did I miss the "yuck" part?!? Not sure where that came from, but to each his/her own....loved the close-up of the brush on those feet....loved the yarn-work and it's great that it was her idea/belonged to her! Nice! :veryhappy

omg hubby wants to try that brush trick on me tonight hope I can hold still like her

cjm5207 said:
omg hubby wants to try that brush trick on me tonight hope I can hold still like her

Lucky duck!!! :feets: :2poke:

Fill us in on the proceedings!!! :idunno: :rolleyes: :veryhappy

Last edited:
Stryker227 said:

Why yuck? Nice soles and a nice laugh. With stocks at that. Wonderful opportunity to tickle the tender footbottoms of some very ticklish friends and acquaintances. Lucky man.

It would have been a lot better if her wrists were tied to the bed posts - it seems pretty contrived without proper bondage.

Stryker227 said:

I can say the exact same thing about this post. lol Glad to have your sunny disposition back & postin' , Stryker227.

On a more positive note ... nice clip , knismo! The tickling-action & Simone's reactions really pick up some steam right around the middle of this clip ... very pleasurable to see & hear.

Thanks for posting!

Another great clip from Knismo of another gal tickled silly out of her skull,for keep 'em coming !! :cool: :cool: :happyfloa :happyfloa

Stryker227 said:

All i can say is ... Who cares!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back