• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Simone: She's Just Plain Ticklish!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi again!

I just want to take a moment to thank all the other producers of videos out there: French Tickling, Tickle Heaven, Brazil_Tickling, Real Tickling, Tickled Sole, the list goes on. Before I was a producer, I was a client, and I recall the days when this stuff was rarer than platinum. If you folks don't like what you're getting, there's always someone else on the horizon.

What I do here is really all about the laughter -- women who volunteer to put their ankles into stocks, have their toes tied up, and then be tickled until they have to scream for it to stop, or otherwise just enjoy being tickled senseless with whatever evil thing I pull out of the toybag. That's it, that's all, nothing else. No sex, no tits, no nakedness -- just feet and nerves and whatever excites those nerve endings to their limits. Pretty simple, really.

This is Simone. She's got tiny little size sevens. When I say she's got the softest feet I've ever touched, I mean it. She gets pedicures every week or so. She rubbed her feet with scented lotion before she came over. She's got pudgy little toes that tie up perfectly. A feather all by itself makes her shriek every three seconds. She wasn't even sure if she'd be able to stand it, but she discovered something -- it wasn't all THAT bad.

So if you really want to see "soft" and hear a real ticklish girl giggle and laugh her head off ... this is Simone. :)

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks
http://clips4sale.com/store/2152

Last edited:
Man what juicy, tender looking foot bottoms she has. Best part being helpless in stocks. Knismo, you and the Evil Ticklers have the best stock clips right now. And for that I am one happy customer. Thanks. :p

knismo said:
Hi again!

I just want to take a moment to thank all the other producers of videos out there: French Tickling, Tickle Heaven, Brazil_Tickling, Real Tickling, Tickled Sole, the list goes on. Before I was a producer, I was a client, and I recall the days when this stuff was rarer than platinum. If you folks don't like what you're getting, there's always someone else on the horizon.

What I do here is really all about the laughter -- women who volunteer to put their ankles into stocks, have their toes tied up, and then be tickled until they have to scream for it to stop, or otherwise just enjoy being tickled senseless with whatever evil thing I pull out of the toybag. That's it, that's all, nothing else. No sex, no tits, no nakedness -- just feet and nerves and whatever excites those nerve endings to their limits. Pretty simple, really.

This is Simone. She's got tiny little size seven-and-a-halfs. When I say she's got the softest feet I've ever touched, I mean it. She gets pedicures every week or so. She rubbed her feet with scented lotion before she came over. She's got pudgy little toes that tie up perfectly. A feather all by itself makes her shriek every three seconds. She wasn't even sure if she'd be able to stand it, but she discovered something -- it wasn't all THAT bad.

So if you really want to see "soft" and hear a real ticklish girl giggle and laugh her head off ... this is Simone. :)

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks
http://clips4sale.com/store/2152

You're welcome. I'm basically the same. I was a fan of Paradise Vision, Real Tickling, A.N.A, and other stuff. I never thought I would be producing tickle vids until I met The Laugher, who had his own site at the time. He offered me an opportunity to make vids and I just took it from there. Never thought I would still be doing it, but I do have some fans out there that keep me going with it.
Best of luck with your site. You do great work. Keep it up!!!

Tickle Heaven said:
You're welcome. I'm basically the same. I was a fan of Paradise Vision, Real Tickling, A.N.A, and other stuff. I never thought I would be producing tickle vids until I met The Laugher, who had his own site at the time. He offered me an opportunity to make vids and I just took it from there. Never thought I would still be doing it, but I do have some fans out there that keep me going with it.
Best of luck with your site. You do great work. Keep it up!!!

I recall when the only stuff you could find was Cal Star (AAUGH!), and their awful actresses and even worse ticklers. With any luck you'd find something with Kiri Kelly in it, who was fantastic, or maybe one where Ashley Renee was having a good tickle day (I personally believe from my own experience that she really is ticklish -- I've tickled a LOT of people in my time) and it came across on the camera. But most of the early years' output for us was CRAP.

Nowadays, we're light years from that, and there's something for everyone. I modeled my stocks off of a combination of BAC drawings and Kujman designs, and over trial and error, I think I've come up with something that works for me, and hopefully works for those of you into it. That I can find ladies every now and then (It's been a GREAT summer) who are into it helps a lot. :D

So my thanks and kind regards to the others in the field! Cheers!

knismo

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back