• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Since Got Marvel Here's DC.

Sailornapper1

TMF Regular
Yeah, so just thought why not do some of the DC Ladies. (Hero, Villian, and the normal folk)

1.) Donna Troy
2 & 3.) Cassie Sandmark (Current Wonder Girl)
4.) Harley Quinn in her Holly-guise ( I'll post this one image that makes me jealous of Olsen next)
5.) Lois Lane

Attachments

• Donna_troy.jpg
    Donna_troy.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 463
  • WGedbenes.jpg
    WGedbenes.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 397
  • Al_Rio_12-05_wg.jpg
    Al_Rio_12-05_wg.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 536
  • dods113.jpg
    dods113.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 604
  • AdventuresOfSupermanCVR629.jpg
    AdventuresOfSupermanCVR629.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 866
Last edited:
1.) Lucky bastard Jimmy Olsen
2.) Ravager (Slade/Deathstroke's daughter Rose Wilson, before say SHE WAS IN THE BOOKS BEFORE THAT DARGON SHOW!) Also this is after the bit with Tim Drake (Robin, not the same robin in the cartoon, don't care what said it tells you in the show it's Dick)
3.) Dolphin ( I hope she made it thru Infinite Crisis, one time she is in a costume, most of the other times she's in a tied top and cut off jean shorts and that's it)
4.) Giganta ( Her new look in the comics, BLOWS)
5.) Poison Ivy from Joker Mask crossover. (notice Joker with the green Mask head)

Attachments

• Harley_smootching_JimmyOlsen.jpg
    Harley_smootching_JimmyOlsen.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 422
  • Ravager001.jpg
    Ravager001.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 415
  • Dolphin_Ref1.jpg
    Dolphin_Ref1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 307
  • Giganta_Comic.jpg
    Giganta_Comic.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 430
  • jessica5tb.gif
    jessica5tb.gif
    170 KB · Views: 527
Well shoulda known would see something of her. These 2 Starfire pics come from the current Titans book. Earlier issues.

The purple dress and flip flops come from the same issue that Raven got her tattoo in. (12 or 13 if I recall right)

The 2nd is a familiar outfit I think for some, ghostshinobi did the toon version of her tied up and gagged and missing her flops awhile back. ( I forget but think 7, 8, or 9 for this one panel pic, unless you want to see her working in her garden, which she almost killed Conner and Krypto cause Krypto started digging around in it)

Lastly a pinup by George Perez.

Attachments

• starfire_ref.jpg
    starfire_ref.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 258
  • casualstarfire.jpg
    casualstarfire.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 267
  • Starfire 02.jpg
    Starfire 02.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 373
i love the lois lane one! what's doin with a gun anyhow?

Think Telling Clark she can handle herself. I forget when that issue came out. Going to the comi shop this week, I may look for that issue (heck that's cover should be easy to spot, unless all the foot fetish folk in my state bought them all.)

whoever drew that lois lain or however you spell it lol (im not really into comics) deffinently had a foot fetish look how much detail was put into those feet!

does anyone have any photos of Robin giving Ivy a foot rub? i remember seeing that in some batman mag

Batgirl #4 Stephanie Brown. Too me my fav and screw the nu52 and DC trying to forget her. The fun Batgirl and Oracle was her mentor.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back