• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Single again :(

Avenger314

Verified
Hi all,

As some of you know, I've encountered a most unfortunate turn of events: I'm single again. Jessica broke up with me the day after Thanksgiving. I haven't posted here, kind of hoping it would be temporary. Alas, it seems permanent.

It definitely hit pretty hard--we were together just shy of three years and it was an unexpected breakup. I've just barely begun healing from it. I'm doing my best to bounce back, acknowleding how upset I am while avoiding heading into a downward spiral. I've been reasonably successful thus far.

She's withdrawn from the community and won't be back on the forums or any events, that much is definite.

I, however, am here to stay. No question about that. I'll be at NEST and might even try another gathering at some point in the future.

Some of you already in the know have expressed your sympathies. I appreciate each and every one of you; it's helping me get through this unplesanat time.

Jim

sorry for your loss my last girlfriend broke up with me & I was to stupid to realize she was setting me up.

All the best for you man. You know where to find us if you need anything.

Snail Shell

Sending all my to you Avenger. Wish it didn't happen, but stay strong bro.

Rob

Stay strong Jim, you can get through it! Just focus on the positives...like your new job and Christmas :) <3

This event is:

Fortunate for the single ladies

and

Unfortunate for the single fellas

The truth is you will hurt, maybe cry and despair. But you will laugh again. Have butterflies in your stomach when you meet a new girl. Doubt yourself when it's time for that first kiss. And feel that adrenaline rush once you go in for it. You'll feel alive as you wait for her to return your phone calls. And your reason for being will be amplified times ten as you want to be the best man you can be to get her.

All of this I assure you. Some girl out there will be sitting at the edge of her seat hoping you'll initiate contact...whether it be a tickle or simply holding her hand. This is what you have in store for you bro.

I don't believe in there being some girl out there for everyone. I do believe in going out there and finding a girl that I like. You should/will do the same....judging by your attitude.

You'll be ok

GQ

My girl Trish, always tells me: Drive fast and take chances!!! Not literally, it's a good saying though. Understand the emotional attachment part, but life goes on - the planet is still turning...

My girl Trish, always tells me: Drive fast and take chances!!! Not literally, it's a good saying though. Understand the emotional attachment part, but life goes on - the planet is still turning...

I think I like your girl Trish! It's how I live!!!

sidenote:
The last time I broke up with a serious gf(I could tell she wasn't into it so I ended it early sadly :eek:( ) I bought a new mustang! That helped me feel better ;o) Not to mention the new girls loved it.

GQ

My girl Trish and I are best friends. She figured my foot fetish, so tried to play a dom. Wasn't gonna happen... Now, we just share everything!! :)

Dude...

I'm sorry to hear that. Let me know if you need to talk or something.

Maybe this will cheer you up a bit.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/e/IHcr-En4ZyY"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/e/IHcr-En4ZyY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
you know how to reach me if you need me, bro. we've already spoken but if you need an ear, drop me a line!!! don't hesitate!!

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Break ups are never easy and I've had a few bad ones myself. Time WILL make it better, whether you believe that now or not.

Hey buddy. Man I am truly sorry to hear this. You were a good couple. You are a good man however and I know you will find someone new. It may take a while because it is never easy getting over a break up. Take care my friend. My heart tells me everything will be OK!

Bummer, my friend. We're really sorry to hear that.

You know where we are if you need anything.

R & M

Wow, bad news...I met both of you and enjoyed your company at NEST in 2009 and I feel very bad that this happened to you. So often though, things happen for a reason. I'm confident things will turn out well for you down the line.

Thanks for the good wishes, everyone. I'm hanging in there as best I can. Your sympathy means a lot to me. =]

Your doing the right thing by reaching out. I'm going through an awfull divorce right now and there is nothing you can say to recommend it. You will survive. You will live to tell your story. you have splendid times ahead. Chin up and stay strong through the holidays.

"I am going to make it/Through this year/If it kills me."

This Year
The Mountain Goats

Chris

Good luck dude, you will figure it out, time heals all wounds, except for that festering one I have on my scrotum for the last 3 years (ha, ha, bad joke)... Let's get one thing straight and please excuse me if you think I am breaking balls and of course I would never single any one out... But if you were not married, you were always "FUCKING SINGLE"... Marriage, fucking lawyers, Judges, cops, counseling, assets that you actually thought were yours... All this hypothetical of course... Actually being married as opposed to wiping that heart tattoo off the back of your non jerking off hand as you are driving to SUBWAY... Being married is playing in the major leagues, at least from a legal perspective... Living with someone and not being married is like playing whiffle ball in the back yard... Anyway Avenger Hang in there buddy... Tickling Bully... great name... They were always the fun ones!... Lunar eclipse late tonight.

Good luck dude, you will figure it out, time heals all wounds, except for that festering one I have on my scrotum for the last 3 years (ha, ha, bad joke)... Let's get one thing straight and please excuse me if you think I am breaking balls and of course I would never single any one out... But if you were not married, you were always "FUCKING SINGLE"... Marriage, fucking lawyers, Judges, cops, counseling, assets that you actually thought were yours... All this hypothetical of course... Actually being married as opposed to wiping that heart tattoo off the back of your non jerking off hand as you are driving to SUBWAY... Being married is playing in the major leagues, at least from a legal perspective... Living with someone and not being married is like playing whiffle ball in the back yard... Anyway Avenger Hang in there buddy... Tickling Bully... great name... They were always the fun ones!... Lunar eclipse late tonight.

I see your point but getting your emotions tied to somebody's heart, then having somebody leave you... yeah... get the point?

Does this mean you're going to have to sleep with/tie up/play with several other girls now, you unfortunate fellow?

Last edited:
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back