• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Site Moved and Optimized

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Over the past few days the TickleTheater Community was moved over to a new server so thank you for your patience during the little hiccups. This new machine that we're on currently has no other running sites on it, and in addition it allows us to run optimized PHP settings which will speed up the site greatly as well.

I believe today will be the last day for these tweaks, and everything should run smooth as butter moving forward. We would like to challenge this new server however, and the only way to do that is to have as many members as we can sign on and use the site. I personally would like us to break the 200 currently browsing users mark as that was previously our bottleneck on the old server. So tell your friends, the TickleTheater is back in action. Let's see what she can do! :cool

Let's also hear it for Infojoe and his datacenter team for bringing us to a new home. That site is smoking fast!

Well it seems I spoke too soon with the server tweaking. Rest assured though once we're dialed in that it'll be smooth sailing.

We should have that max_user_connections error fixed, but there still may be some lingering mailqueue error messages since over the past 12 hours we've racked up over 4200 (and counting) error e-mails. Thank goodness for Gmail though, right? :p

Now that things are settled in, it's well worth the few hiccupy days, TickleTheater! I'm loving the faster uploads.

It's running slower than ever for me at this time.

Most likely the mailqueue as mentioned. It was still pushing error reports in bulk until 8am CST today, 3 hours after you usually grace us with your daily visit. :)

It stopped at 6,952 error notifications in less than a days time. I guess you all really wanted in! :stickout

As soon as I start bringing in the "name brand" bacon I could upgrade us to this little bad boy... :cool

Mmmm server-y goodness...

HELP - I Can't Stay Logged In!

Tickletheater logs me out every few minutes for some stupid reason. Each time I open a new thread, I have to log in, again, again and again. Cookies are on, security software is set to allow Tickletheater. :pissed:pissed:pissed

Won't you please track down this bug before I injure my skull by ramming my head through the monitor? Thanks!

Tickletheater logs me out every few minutes for some stupid reason. Each time I open a new thread, I have to log in, again, again and again. Cookies are on, security software is set to allow Tickletheater. :pissed:pissed:pissed

Won't you please track down this bug before I injure my skull by ramming my head through the monitor? Thanks!

If you're trying to log in at http://www.tickletheater.com/index.php, try clearing out your cookies and logging in at http://www.tickletheater.com/forum.php. If you're not or if it doesn't work then I'm not sure what would be causing it right now. Hmmm...

seems to have experienced rather a huge hiccup today lol

Just got on at 12.40 am in uk, but early afternoon was ok,thanks for the info TT this site goes from strength to strength, and these small setbacks are a small price to pay for the site revamps that have been done since last year.

Yeah, unfortunately I was up all night and morning playing FEAR 2 so I crashed right around when the site did. Heh...

oK good, glad it wasn't just me who couldn't get here. For shame TT, being asleep when we all needed you! :stickout lol

~K

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back