• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Size 12 artist's bare-soled train tickle!

realbaresoles

2nd Level Red Feather
Latest clip, store is
http://clips4sale.com/40361

So the Size 12 Artist is a starving artist. She's actually very talented and even sort of famous in a way, but still hasn't had that big payoff yet so is always looking to make ends meet. When I suggested that I tickle her very sensitive, very big bare feet on the train, she didn't dig it ... but she did it!

I told her it was very important that she keep both bare soles very visible and very much OUT THERE is the aisle, and that it would be for 15 minutes. She said, exactly 15 minutes and I said yeah. She started her phone's timer as soon as the segment began! She wanted 15 minutes and NOT ONE SECOND LONGER. lol The whole time I shot, her eyes were glued to the closest doorway because, despite her usually-confident bearing, there are a few things she's very sensitive about, and one of them is ... those size 12 feets of hers. They're really huge, and extremely sensitive, and she's so ballsy and strong as a woman and an artist I think she really doesn't like it when a sillier and more vulnerable side of her is clearly visible to strangers. (It's lucky for me that she wears very uncomfortable shoes or I never would have seen her barefoot and shot her in the first place! I think her desire to relieve her tender feet of those shoes overwhelmed her embarrassment about her big ticklish feet being visible.)

But this time was not just putting her feet up in the park where a million other women were doing the same thing, so she blended in. THIS TIME was DIFFERENT. But the pay was good so she lay there, naked soles exposed to a harsh world. I began to tickle right away (because it was irresistible), and despite her concern about who was getting on the train and would see it happening, the ticklish sensation definitely hit her. I like to strike a balance when I do this, because if the girl's soles are super sensitive like hers are, when you tickle them she will pull them completely away, and then ... you won't see her soles any more! So I tickle lightly, a teasing sort of tickling. Ok, so the tickling was light ... and she was really distracted by looking for bystanders, but still the Size 12 Artist's soles are so ticklish that every time I stroked her soft soles with my fingernails, she squirmed and wriggled those big things all around, and sometimes ... yes ... she did even pull them away because the feeling on her soles was too intense to bear. The first three caps show this to good effect I think.

I wound down the tickling when people started getting on the train because I knew it would spook her and so she knew that the rest of the gig was supposed to be a sole show from then on. She was supposed to stretch across the seats with both soles visible and her face showing as well. This she did for a while but then a man in a business suit sat down in front of me, so he was diagonally in front of her as well. I saw him look at me, then look over at her big bare soles. Then he looked at me again with a quizzical look on his face. From where he was, he could not see the camera, so I think his look was saying to me, "are you SEEING this? Why are there huge naked feet sticking out in the aisle of the train?" Now, I asked her about this later, and she denied it, but I think this was VERY embarrassing to the Size 12 Artist. At first I didn't notice it, but she sort of squirmed down into the seat so that her face was not visible and she didn't have to look at him. (The fourth cap shows her as she was in the very act of dipping, lol.) I saw him take his phone out and take a picture of her, then text. Maybe he sent it to his wife or whomever. "Check this girl out, can you believe this?" lol!! It took me a minute or two to notice that she had squirmed down like that, so I texted her and told her she really had to sit up so her face was visible, which she did, for a torturous two minutes. She's got that "any word from the governor???" look on her face in the last cap. (I edited out from the clip the part where she was scrunched down by the way.) Other people had got on the train in the meantime and I think when she sat back up, she saw there were all these people looking at her awkwardly large, very exposed soles, so each second must have been like a year! But then finally the blessed moment arrived and 15:00 clicked off on her phone, and trust me, she lost NO TIME putting her feet back down and her cowboy boots back on!

She has AMAZING FEET!! And knowing they're ticklish, icing on the cake!!! She could make the right foot man's dreams come true!! Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful story! :feets: Great experience!
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

The girl is beautiful, and her soles look awesome.

Thanks for sharing the experience, and the pictures.

I couldn't imagine being out in public and happening across these massive, gorgeous soles. How could you possibly hold back from wanting to tickle them.

These public shoots, with such excellent models, are really outstanding. Congratulations!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back