• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Skipping class ( m/f and f/m)

Duke Diablo

4th Level Red Feather
Hi guys. This is my 'practice-story', a story I wrote just to practice my writing skills. I wrote it quickly and without much thought, but I thought to post it anyways, someone might actually like it:D

This story has some real-life and some fantasy elements: I really have that friend of mine, just her name isn't Cleo (and my name ain't Duke), but this situation never happened (well, apart from the class-skipping and instructions part). Also, all the things about my horniness and being virgin are true (also, Duke and Satan are my RL nicks). Pretty much everything else is fiction, and it will remain so, mostly because of my lack of interest and lone-wolf nature.
Also, the story has a lot of explicit context, so if you are offended, don't read.

That said, enjoy the story.

It was a hot summer day. Me and my colledge friend were listening to the classes, not really interested, since the professor was boring and because of lack of air in the classroom. I didn't have much problems with the heat, since I just love hot days like these... I even played basketball during summer holidays, starting at 2PM and going home at 8PM. However, my friend seemed to be annoyed by the heat, as she kept sighing nervously, waving with her notebook to try and cool herself off, trying to keep track of what the professor was saying. I, on the other hand, was trying to pass time pretending I was asleep, but actually looking down at her bare feet, which were resting peacefully in her cute, orange flip-flops. While I was enjoying the sight of her ten black-coloured wriggly toes, I remebered that study that our Communication Skills professor told us about. According to that study, about 87% of the students thought about sex during classes. Well, being that I thought about sex all the time, it wasn't so hard to assume that I'll be amongst those 87%. However, looking at those cute, medium-sized feet also made me horny, and I was thanking whatever force there was that made me so resistant to heat that I could wear jeans with no probs, so they were concealing my excitement. However, the more excited I got, the more I started to feel the restraint of the jeans: my cock couldn't stand up straight, so I started wiggling in my seat. I casually looked at my friend, my head still resting on my hands. She was looking at me and smiling. I smiled back at her, lightly.
«Plan on staying for another class?», I asked her quietly, smiling with my characteristical mischevious smile.
«I rather wouldn't...», she replied, still trying to cool herself off. I helped her, taking my notebook and waving at her... well, at least I didn't bring it in vain. «Thanks.»
«You're welcome», I replied. «Coffee after this class?»
She thought about it for a second, as if she wasn't sure herself, but then decided. «All right. Let's go.»
I smiled and returned to my previous spot, checking out her feet. Come to think of it, she wasn't so bad either. Her breasts weren't big, but that was all right, since I don't really like girls with too big breasts. I liked the way she looked... small breasts, narrow, flat waist and big, round ass and strong legs. Also, her body was tight, due to all the sports she has been doing... before colledge she was a member of the town's handball team. Also, her hands... she gave her nails a lot of attention, and they were always painted with different colors, making them seem like works of art. Today, her fingernails were colored black, with a green four-leaf clover painted on each one. I started imagining how would it be if she gave me a handjob. Well, it would probably feel better than if I did it myself, but then again, if it's a girl, why not go for a blowjob...
And so I busied myself with merry thoughts until the end of the class. Then, my friend and I went to have a coffee at the restaurant near our colledge. There, we engaged in idle chatter and gossip, until Cleo suddenly said:
«Hey, Duke, can you please help me with ADS?»
Algorythms and data structures, or ADS as it was shortly called, was one of the most feared subjects on our colledge. However, since I programmed in C since I was 12, I already knew everything there was about the subject. That is why I was asked for instructions a lot.
«Sure, no prob», I replied with a smile, still busy with my perverted thoughts.

«Here we are», she said, leading me into her apartment. We decided it was the best place for studying, as she had all of her notes there (I didn't track the classes and I didn't take notes, so my place wasn't really an option). However, since I was thinking about sex all that time, I was so aroused I thought I was going to explode. «Make yourself comfortable while I get those notebooks of mine.»
Make yourself comfortable... when she said that, a thought of going to the bathroom to masturbate crossed my mind, but I decided not to. Instead, thinking I have enough self-control left, I entered her room. Alas, when she knelt on the chair in order to reach for the notebook, which was conveniently left on a top shelf, her right flip-flop fell off, exposing her delicious-looking pink sole. That was the last straw. I couldn't hold myself any longer and I knelt down by the chair, starting to lick her sexy bare foot. It tasted like a piece of heaven. The foot twitched and the girl laughed, surprised, but the foot didn't move. After a few more licks, I realized that Cleo was ticklish, and was loving it. That was why I pushed her to bed, taking each ankle in one hand, and started to lick on her beautiful feet. In the beginning, the left foot still had the flip-flop on, but I removed it, biting it off and throwing it in the opposite corner of the room. Now, both of her bare, ticklish soles were mine to lick. I started licking them frantically, first one, and then quickly shifting to another after a few licks. The girl was laughing, but wasn't trying to stop me. She must have enjoyed it as much as I did.
After a few moments of wild, lustful licking, I couldn't take any more, so I took out my erect, pulsating penis. Cleo didn't move her feet while I let go of her ankles, holding them in the air instead. My tongue never left her soles as I licked both of them, having a time of my life.
When I was done unbuttoning and unzipping my pants, Cleo took hers off too. She was wearing hot panties, which made her beautiful legs and ass stand out more. Seeing her reaction, I lifted her panties up a bit, just so her crotch was visible, and I started penetrating her. We were both excited, which was visible in us both cumming all over her in just a few short moments after the first penetration. I was licking her feet all the time, holding her by the ankles, pumping her like mad at the same time. Also, it was my first time, so I came really fast. Lucky for me that she was turned on as much as I was. However, I still wasn't statisfied, of course, so I started undressing her.
«Wait», she said, smiling at me. Then, she kissed me, taking my shirt off, putting my hands behind my backs. I didn't even notice her doing that, as I was too excited with what was about to come. Then, much to my surprise, I heard a clinking sound, much like a metal clinking. I parted my lips with Cleo, giving her a confused look.
«You tickled me», she said, a mischevious grin on her face, «and now I'll tickle you.»
«All right», I said, laying on the bed, taking off my shoes with my feet, waiting for those perfectly pedicured nails to start touching my skin. Cleo smiled as she saw my dick was up and ready for round two. The anticipation of what was to come made me horny. My brunette friend stroked my balls lightly, tickling them with her long fingers, making my cock stiffen as hard as it could.
«Someone is looking forward to this», she teased me as she dug her long nails into my sides, starting to tickle me. Well, she was right: I was looking forward to this. However, never did I dream that usually silent and good Cleo had a set of handcuffs at home. This really surprised me. However, it stopped mattering soon, as I started to laugh from tickling, trying to squirm out, but to no avail. Cleo sat on my stomack, tickling my exposed torso, making me unable to escape her ten fingers who skillfuly wriggled in my armpits now.
«Kootchy-kootchy-ko», she teased me as I laughed helplessly, tickle-tortured. I was getting horny from all of this tickling, so I tried to insert my hard dick in her naked butt, but every time I tried it, she would move away.
«Naughty boy», she teased with an evil grin on her face. «Not yet.»
«Hahahahaha.... come on.... hahahaha.... please...», I begged through laughter, but to no avail. Cleo was tickling me, intent on torturing me by not letting me statisfy my desire, tickling my helpless torso all over. This torture went on for about half an hour more, and by that time I was ready to explode.
«Pleahahahase... I... I can't takehehe it any more!», I begged her. She smiled at me victoriously, turning around to my feet. Then, she crossed her feet at the ankles, right in front of my face, shoving her delicious toes in my face. I started to suck on them like a child sucks on a candy it just got. Cleo stretched herself out all over me, so that her face was near my ankles. She held them together, and I could feel them being tied up with something... probably a rope. That done, and my ankles completely immobile, she took off my socks, the last line of defense for my ticklish feet. Knowing what was about to follow, I got both scared and horny. I was sucking on her toes like crazy, trying to statisfy my growing lust.
And then, Cleo started to tickle my feet, dancing all across my soles with her long, black and green fingernails. It tickled like hell, as my feet are the most ticklish spot on my body. Her fingers were raking my soles, starting at the heel and going all the way up to the toes. I tried to struggle, to escape, but she held them too good. I was completely at her mercy, I knew, and I loved it. Her toes were serving as a most efficient gag, for no matter how hard I tried to laugh, I wasn't able to stop sucking on them. They were like drugs to me, and I was powerless against their charms.
«I think Duke has ticklish feet», she teased me, making me go crazy. I tried to thrust myself into her, to statisfy my lust by pumping her until both of us drop, but she denied me that pleasure. Instead, she was driving me crazy by having me suck on those godly toes of hers and at the same time tickling my bare, defenseless feet. I was slowly, but surely, going for an orgasm, but somehow I knew she wasn't going to let me have it that easily. No. Instead, she tickled my feet for about twenty more minutes, switching from raking up and down my soles to tickling the area of my toes and between them. By that time, I was ready to explode at the mere touch of my cock. However, Cleo noticed that too, so she took her toes out of the reach of my mouth and stopped tickling my soles. Grinning evily, she sat on my face, ordering me to lick her pussy.
«Wouldn't be fair if you came before me», she added, continuing to tickle me, this time attacking my sides again. I obeyed her, going crazy from both lust and tickling. Orgasming seemed like only important thing at the moment, so I started to lick her vagina like a puppy, trying to find her G-spot with my tongue. After some time, I found it, and I had her moaning like crazy, while she had me going mad with lust. My whole body became one big, erogenous zone as her skillful fingers tortured my torso with merciless tickling. At that moment I was so close to orgasm I could already smell it, but I was coming so slowly towards it it was pure torture. The closer I came, the more I wanted it, and the more intense my licking got. I could hear Cleo moaning from pleasure and, judging by the quantity of juices she produced, I knew she was close to orgasming as well. That was why I, guided by maddening need to climax, started licking as hard and as fast as I could, having Cleo orgasm in my face. When she did, I could feel her liquids starting to pour all over me, getting into my eyes, nose, mouth... everywhere. But, just as soon as she came, I could feel her hand gripping my cock, running up and down quickly, giving me a handjob.
«You earned it», she said as I started shooting out, arching my backs and orgasming like I never orgasmed before in my life. Finally, I thought. All that waiting made it even sweeter.
«All right», I said as she stood up from my face, «now can you please untie me?»
Cleo gave me a puzzled look. «Untie you? But then, I wouldn't be able to torture you any more.»
As she said that, I tried to protest, but she didn't listen to me. She just went for her drawer and took out a long cane. Oh no, this wasn't looking good for me, I thought as she came towards me with the cane, an evil grin on her face. First, she took off her shirt, leaving only her bra on, tying it around my mouth, thus effectively gagging me.
«Time for some fun», the brunette said as she placed my tied feet on a chair, sitting on them. Then, she started whipping my feet with the cane using quick, light blows. It hurt like hell, and I tried to scream, but to no avail. I couldn't move my feet, and I was completely at Cleo's mercy. Unlucky for me, she chose to show me none. She whipped my feet for about ten minutes in complete silence, not even stopping to taunt me. I was screaming from pain behind my gag, but I couldn't do anything to make her stop. I was totally under her control.
And then, suddenly, she stopped.
«Want me to stop?», she asked. I nodded in reply. She smiled. «Then worship my feet.»
Saying so, she threw me off the bed, down at her feet. She herself sat on the chair, crossing her legs. She removed my gag and slowly ordered me to start licking her feet. I complied, starting to cover her feet with my tongue, running it up and down her gorgeous skin. Her feet were so hot, I told myself while licking them. Every now and then I would lightly and passionately bite her heel or the ball of her foot, feeling my urge rise up again. Cleo also noticed that my champ was in for round three, so she smiled, taunting me.
«Ooh, now I see that you weren't bragging when you said you masturbate 4-5 times a day», she said. Well, it was true, I did masturbate a lot, and often in series, which was why my cock was able to get up again and again so quickly. I could see the lust in Cleo's eyes arise as she watched me lick her bare, sexy feet and getting horny on it. That was probably the reason why she decided to have mercy on me, pushing me away with her foot, making me fall on the ground.
«Let's see if this will bring him down», she said, taking my cock in her mouth and starting to suck on it. While she was doing so, her right hand started tickling my balls lightly, while her left hand started to tickle my belly, playing with my bellybutton. I could feel her sucking on my cock, as well as her skillful fingers working on both my balls and my tummy. The fingers working at the balls were tickling them playfully, slowly touching them in order to both arouse and tickle me. She was only using her index and middle finger for that. The fingers working on my tummy, however, were playing with it, dancing all over like a spider. They would come and tickle my bellybutton every once in a while, going in and out of it like they were trying to rape me there. I laughed all the while, as I was never the one to moan too much... I learned to controll that urge, being that my family was quite big, and if you wanted some privacy, you had to learn how to control yourself.
Thankfully, Cleo was mercyful this time, so she let me orgasm when I wanted, not prolonging it for an unbearable amount of time. She even let me cum in her mouth, swallowing everything I had shot out. Then, she untied my feet and unlocked the handcuffs, setting me free.
«It was nice, wasn't it?», she said, kissing me on the lips.
«Yes, it was...», I agreed, returning the kiss and gently taking the handcuffs from her. They still had the key inside of them. We kissed for a while, parting our lips when we were both totally out of breath.
«And now it is time», I said when our lips parted, zipping my sperm-stained jeans.
«Time?», Cleo asked surprised, finding out that her hands were handcuffed behind her backs.
«Time for you to find out why they call me Satan», I replied, my most evil and sadistic smile on my face.

hmmm... not good like last ones... well i don't think of tickling like a sexual theme so this story is kinda strange to me. Still pretty nice, but lacks the writers descriptions. Work on that. Also ADS is easy... i don't know why is it so feared... :) Well i can't wait for Enterion... call if you need help

True, true, all of what you say is true. However, this story is different because, this time, I really wanted it to be different. I was experimenting with sexual content, and I tried to see how would it turn out if I focused more on that part. Also, I wanted to try out writing in a different way: by writing from the first face (I usually don't write like that, because I don't like it) and only taking note of what was important to the narrator (this time it was me) and what he noticed.

As I said, this was only an experiment, not a real work of mine, it was written just to keep in shape and to try out those three (first-face narration, quicker, more fluid storytelling and sexual content). Now, it's time to get back to the real deal;)

Also, about ADS: it is a problem to some people because, when they come to faculty, some people meet with programming for the first time in their life. And then, they have to learn it in a really fast tempo: programing & program engineering in first semestre, and then ADS in second. At the same time, they have four other subjects they have to study at all times (since we have quick tests almost every week). Also, all of the tests are hand-written, and they take away points for every little thing (I didn't get a top grade only because I the ';' sign every now and then). That is why both ADS and P&PE had 40% passing efficiency (60% of the people failed).

Anyways, thanks for the critic, and thanks for the offer. I'm really gonna need help with those two...

Well i rather enjoyed it. Though perhaps a bit more description was indeed warrented, a fun quick read is good too.

Thanks, Spur. Glad you liked it.

To be honest, I didn't expect people to like this, as I wrote it just to practice... you know, like when an artist just makes a sketch, not even looking at it, just to stay sharp, and then throws the sketch away (or puts it in his archive, or something like that)... well, this was it, but instead of deleting it, I put it on the web... and then I deleted it:D

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back