• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slient Hill

Amber10

TMF Poster
Ok iv watched that movie about 5 times and i still dont get the ending does anyone else know cuz im not sure????

They're still trapped in the Silent Hill world. It's the same thing as when her husband is at the school at the same time as her, but he can only sort of feel her there... he can't actually see her. Get it?

blast. next time please make it know there is a spoiler here. now i know how it ends, and i haven't gotten around to watching it yet. no worries though.

BigNorm said:
blast. next time please make it know there is a spoiler here. now i know how it ends, and i haven't gotten around to watching it yet. no worries though.
Well, the first post sort of asks for spoilers asking if anyone else got the ending. It's sort of a tacit request for an explanation, and any good explanation needs detail, which can only be provided by talking about the ending. Granted, a spoiler tag of some sort probably would have been good, but it was pretty much implied in this case.

i didnt understand the end either at first. i was disappointed with the movie overall really, but the computer animation was really cool

Otakuwarrior said:
i didnt understand the end either at first. i was disappointed with the movie overall really, but the computer animation was really cool

I thought the opposite. I thought the movie was fantastic and the computer animation sucked. But, then again, I hate computer animation. CLAYMATION FOREVER!

I happened to like the film as well.I mean hell the first 30 minutes from them entering the town was taken straight from the game. It was nice to see PH (Pyramid Head) in there as well. I look forward to the sequel.

yeah i thought she was still in the silent hill world but if the little girl is evil now then they lost sight of all the games cuz iv played all the silent hills and Silent Hill 3 is based on the little girl going back to silent hill to find out about her past so thats why im confused...

amber10 said:
yeah i thought she was still in the silent hill world but if the little girl is evil now then they lost sight of all the games cuz iv played all the silent hills and Silent Hill 3 is based on the little girl going back to silent hill to find out about her past so thats why im confused...

Yes, but the girl from the third game is also Harry Mason's adopted daughter, not the daughter of the woman in the movie. The movie is an adaptation, they changed a great deal of the original story. Personally I liked around the first half of the movie, second half sucked IMHO... Also, she doesn't really go back to silent hill on the third game, she is more of taken there, she's at the mall in another town, and when she goes out the window, BAM! she's in silent hill.

When the mother gets stabbed by the witch-burner woman, she dies. The daughter was already dead, and so was everybody at the church. That's why they can all see each other.

But when she goes home, still dead, her husband cannae see her.

needs to be made

Attachments

• silentbennyhill.jpg
    silentbennyhill.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 24
the ending is difficult to explain with 100% certainty, but thats how silent hill is meant to be, more questions then answers. Here's my personal take on it. Cybil, The main female charactor whose name i can't remember, and her daughter are all dead. Them, and those in the town are in what you might call a purgatory. Somewhere between life and death. Because they fail to acknowdledge their own death, they remain.

aucklandtickler said:
Movie was well and truly some fucked up shit. Never knew that the franchise started life as a video game. If there is a sequel I certainly won't be going. The director has too much of a thing for blood and people dying horribly. I guess that's the point of video games so a movie based on one will be just as much of a yawn.

Here I was thinking I was in for a classic horror and good old scare on a Friday night. All I got was a headache from trying to follow such a convoluted plot in what should have been a very simple movie.
Yeah, it was pretty messed up, but that's what I liked about it. :p The sheer nightmarish surrealness of it kind of reminded me of American McGee's Alice.

I'm too lazy to talk about the movie. Just wanted to say that I loved it and think everybody who hasn't seen it should see it. haha

well its all about how you interpret it anyway! the second one come out next year anyway! :nerd:

Senshi said:
When the mother gets stabbed by the witch-burner woman, she dies. The daughter was already dead, and so was everybody at the church. That's why they can all see each other.

But when she goes home, still dead, her husband cannae see her.

OK that is so wrong cuz the woman see's everyone already and + there not dead there trying not to die but they cannot hide forever iv seen the movie about 10 times cuz i love it the people who hide in the church are going to die but the evil cannot enter a church so it waits till it can kill thats why the little girl (good) was made by the evil little girl was made so that somone would come and help the evil little girl kill the rest

ok what me and 4 mates made of the movie is that the the reason that the man cannot see his wife and does not see the evil cuz he has a mask on which stops him breathing in the evil ash cuz the little girl made the fire so thats bits of her in the air and everyone who does not have a mask has in them thats why then he removes the mask he starts to join the darkness

how do i speaked english

Attachments

• Mahlazer.jpg
    Mahlazer.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 12
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back