• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slightly different Philly Munch

fireguardian

Verified
Hi all I wanted to do another munch before the December holidays. I am going to hold it in a slightly different location so it's not an official Philadelphia munch. This time we are going to be in the Lancaster area. I thought that I would try out this way to get those more in Central PA a chance to join.

When: Friday December 4th
Address: 129 Toddy Dr East Earl 17519
Time: meet there around 5

I know people work Fridays so come if you can. The place is open until 8pm. If you can make it we will still be there.

Great idea trying to get more central pa people involved..I live a short distance from there so i'm gonna see if I can make it work

Bumping this one, too!!

Everyone go! Shady Maple is delish, and the people going are awesome ('specially me). Srsly, you'll thank me. GO!!

Are you receiving any replies?

Who cares? If you are interested enough to ask, just go to the munch and don't worry about who and how many are coming. Hanging out with Christina and Lyz will be worthwhile alone in addition to whatever other cool people are going.

This might be a no-go for me as my boss will be closing alone, so she tells me. I'll wait to see what the schedule says when she eventually posts the damn thing. I will however see you Friday. Hopefully you guys are still on for Friday evening.

And you couldn't have this while I was back in town on the east coast last month? :p Damn!

Not gonna happen for Sapphire and I, unfortunately - work ends too late that day and between that and the drive, we wouldn't get there til almost 7:30...

@ Dave thanks for the good word.

@ Weasel yep you'll be seeing me Friday! This is what happens when you let the crazies know where you live.

@Mark ummmm seriously I'm cutting my day of moving into my first apartment short so I don't want your excuses. Corry will be forgiven because she's awesome but you I don't want to hear it.

hmmm let's see, not getting some boxes unpacked vs. losing my job - yeah sorry, not quite the same thing, dear.

Grrr Mark grr! When have you ever been responcible? Gah fine I guess I won't hold it against you for working ... This time

I wanna go I wanna go I wanna go! :cry1:

Seriously folks... if you're in the Philly area (or within a 100 mile radius),
please consider going to this munch. It'll be the perfect atmosphere for
breaking into the community. The people are warm, the food will be good.
Go. Just do it. :)

I'm sorry I was just trying to squeeze one in before the holidays. I will probably have another in either Jan or Feb back at Dave and Bustsers. I will probably try and split the munches between the two places since there have been so many responces to this one. My problem is that my weekends are Friday and Saturday. I try to make them Saturdays most of the time just this one work out best for a Friday night. Hopefully we'll see you at the next one.

My fiance and I were going to come to this one but realized by the time we got off work and down there it would be too late. We live in NJ and have been trying to get to a gathering to see how it is. We are new to them and surely don't know a lot of people

Fireguardian hosts Philly munches, as well. Keep your eyes open for them. They'll probably be easier for you to get to than this one :)

Hope to see you soon!!

Yep as Skip said I hold ones in Philly as well. I host those right near Penns Landing at Dave and Busters. The next one will probably be after the new year. The holidays are too close to try and fit in another before than. I will definately post about it when ever I get it planned. I hope we can meet then.

Hey I just had a thought. This place is huge so in order to find me I am going to wear a peacock headband and earrings and carry a small feather fan. I'll look odd but that's nothing new. For anyone that has been to this place you'd understand why I need to do something to stand out.

yeah I figure that would be the easiest and warmest. Personally I don't plan on standing outside freezing my ass off. Minute flat and I will be shivering.

Dude, holy fuck! Shady Maple!

I LOVE THAT PLACE!

I love it enough to consider going to this, despite my terrible social skills. But I won't.

However, if you are on the fence about going to this munch, let me tell you... this restaurant is AMAZING and you should go!

Seriously. Go.

Etc.

It's kind of like my posts. I'd go, be awkward, and piss everyone off lol.

It's also the end of the semester, and I'm something like 20 pages in papers behind again. Shouldn't be indulging in things.

But seriously! Shady maple is AMAZING! Gooooooo!

Etc.

I will take having to write a paper as a valid excuse but not the hypothetical social senerio. (I think I have been hanging out with Morgan to much) you don't know what will happen in a group setting until you try. Join us next time we always have a blast. Plus it takes some work to piss me off to bad.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back