• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sloppy sports journalism

milagros317

Verified
Obviously, I was happy to watch ESPN last night and see the Dodgers complete a three game sweep of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards with a 4-3 win in ten innings.

But I was disappointed to read this in a story about that game on MLB's website:

Los Angeles' 15-4 record against San Francisco is good for a .789 winning percentage. That's the highest single-season mark the Dodgers have posted against the Giants in the Modern Era (since 1900).

It is one of my pet peeves that MLB pretends that the universe was created anew in 1900. League records are always given as AL, NL (since 1900).

In fact, the best winning percentage that the Dodgers have ever had against the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards was .833, achieved in 1899 when we went 10-2 against them.

In 1899, the NL was the only major league and it had 12 teams. There were no divisions, just one league with all 12 teams competing for the NL Pennant.

The Dodgers won the NL Pennant that year with a record of 101-47. The putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards finished in 10th place, 42 games back, with a record of 60-90.
The worst team ever in MLB history, the Cleveland Spiders, finished in 12th and last place with a record of 20-134, 84 games out of first place. In fact, the Spiders were 35 games out of 11th place. :eek:

I presume that nobody is surprised by the fact that the Spiders went out of existence after the 1899 season ended. In fact, the NL shed four teams, contracting to just 8 teams.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back