• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slow and Sexy F/F

:clap:
Wow bravo!
:goodjob:
Was this the big clip you were talking about or do you have something even better planned in the near future? Cause it seems you keep topping yourself which each clip you make. Also when is your new store coming out?

I am working on it now. These nude clips were supposed to be used for a new store, but the past few weeks I just haven't found the right new models. Fortunately yesterday I found a few really good new girls who are super ticklish and have great personalities. At some point the nudes/erotic videos will be on a separate store.

Are you serious when you say she is a teacher? With each video it becomes harder for me to believe an educator would compromise her career by doing fetish videos?

I can't see why that would compromise her career - after all, discrimination based on sexual orientation is unlawful - and a fetish is a sexual orientation, isn't it?

I can't see why that would compromise her career - after all, discrimination based on sexual orientation is unlawful - and a fetish is a sexual orientation, isn't it?

It's unlawful, but that doesn't stop it from happening...

But really, it's not so much about orientation as it is about behavior, so I think she's still risking a lot by doing these clips. I'm not saying it's right, but it still happens... I believe that personal life and professional life should be separate (most of the time), but something tells me that in the off-chance that the school board ran across this, they'd find her behavior "questionable." In fact, some of us undoubtedly have jobs or careers that could potentially be lost simply for the notion that we're even members of this forum... To me and to most, it shouldn't matter, but some people think it does and act thusly.

wow brooke drives me absolutely apeshit! wow, she's just whew, damn whata hottie brooke is!

Actually, I am

Who is enjoying this more, Br:upsidedow:upsidedowke or Theresa?

I've been a huge Brooke fan since the beginning but with Theresa added....it's tops!!!!!

Brooke can be very cruel as a tickler and she likes to do other girls what she doesn't want done to her, but I love every movie with her, in which she is completely helpless and tickled very brutally and without mercy! But I also love the softer and more erotic plays with Brooke as "Theresa the Tease", which is a classic of the genre and is just great!

I was looking through my old clips and found Theresa the Teacher :) Any chance she will come back? Is she on twitter or anything?

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back