• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

slow torture F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Candy has extremely sensitive armpits, its the only place she can’t stand to be tickled. Its not like she can take foot tickling either, but Tasha just knows how to make Candy suffer! Tasha taunts and teases with very light strokes, Candy cannot take the anticipation, she knows what is coming!

you can find this video and all of my videos available for download on my website: http://www.tickleabuse.com/tour/

this video is also available on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

You can find both the regular wmv and HD WMV samples of this video on my website: SLOW TORTURE VIDEO SAMPLES

wow, that was some of the best armpit torture I have ever seen...she really didn't enjoy that...and coming from a foot tickler that's saying something...I could have watched that over and over.
Just loved the suffering!!

Man, Tasha looks awesome in that Post Emma Peel black jumper...What a way to go, lucky Candy!

Wow. Have not watched the prev clip but i am sold based on pics and description. Will buy this asap and review.

oh sweet sweet candy! such a yummy body.

love her sexy suffering! ;) her reactions are the best!

I have never been an armpit tickler, but after seeing this, i may definatly have to change my ways!

Good work. Never been into armpits/underarms much, but I must say DAM!!!! :D

Nice one, Tommy! Thanks!

One question: is she the same Candy you had in your studio a few years ago? I have one of your preview clips of that one; she was wearing a pink tank top and was tickled by Tasha.

Nice one, Tommy! Thanks!

One question: is she the same Candy you had in your studio a few years ago? I have one of your preview clips of that one; she was wearing a pink tank top and was tickled by Tasha.

no, its a new Candy. The other Candy moved out west.

Bought this as promised. I highly recommend it if you like torturous tickling. She does seem to suffer a lot and Tasha really shows her best skills here. This is exactly the type of product that I like. Not to mention the HD quality and all the closeups and nice camera work.

OMG!! I'm scared of Tasha in the catsuit!!
Is it Mistress Tasha or Domme Tasha?

With all of the hype I was expecting more from this prev clip. I heard lots of "oh please stop" but not lot's of laughing.

I am sorry Brooke is WAY more ticklish. I think tasha should strap Brooke down either on her knees or the immobilizer topless and go to town on her pits for 10 mins straight. Id like to also see the ebony goddess Tasha strapped down and topless and pit tickled mercilessly by Brooke for 10 mins.

I am sorry Brooke is WAY more ticklish. I think tasha should strap Brooke down either on her knees or the immobilizer topless and go to town on her pits for 10 mins straight. Id like to also see the ebony goddess Tasha strapped down and topless and pit tickled mercilessly by Brooke for 10 mins.

Ok, I'm glad you brought this up. Let's ask a fair question: why can't we see Brooke in this same scenario with Tasha tickling the hell out of her armpits? I have requested this before but hasn't happened yet. Possible reasons:

- She is not ticklish on her armpits. --> we know that's not true

- She doesn't wanna be tickled in this position --> I don't blame her, but what happened to the power of persuasion?

- Somehow there is a belief that this type of video won't sell very well. --> I doubt this would be the case. I think it would be top selling.

I also would love to see Tasha tickled by Brooke in this position.

Ok, I'm glad you brought this up. Let's ask a fair question: why can't we see Brooke in this same scenario with Tasha tickling the hell out of her armpits? I have requested this before but hasn't happened yet. Possible reasons:

- She is not ticklish on her armpits. --> we know that's not true

- She doesn't wanna be tickled in this position --> I don't blame her, but what happened to the power of persuasion?

- Somehow there is a belief that this type of video won't sell very well. --> I doubt this would be the case. I think it would be top selling.

I also would love to see Tasha tickled by Brooke in this position.

Tasha and Brooke dont really get along these days, lol, it may get ugly! Yes, the videos would be amazing, they would genuinely love to punish each other. I'll try, but I cant make any promises.

Tasha and Brooke dont really get along these days, lol, it may get ugly! Yes, the videos would be amazing, they would genuinely love to punish each other. I'll try, but I cant make any promises.

Thanks for trying. I hate to say this, but them not getting along may actually make this hypothetical clip even better! lol
Anyhow, looking forward to your new stuff. they are always great.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back