• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Small Feet..good or bad?

cacuttie1

I know im still new on these forums but I've noticed that a lot of people tend to like bigger feet to tickle, sort of like a large canvas. I however, have very small [size 5.5-6] feet, is this bad?

Do guys really like big feet better?

I want to know your opinions!

I'm still so young and naive, sadly i still haven't had my first real tickling experience.

For myself, I am fine with cute petite feet on a girl. I think my favorite size feet for girls range from a 5 to a 7. I like smaller feet on girls, because, in my opinion, they look more feminine. I've seen hot larger feet like Mandy Moore's size 10s, but, personally, I prefer smaller and more petite feet on women.

Mitch

I have size 8, so I dunno that's kind of big? There is no preference for me, but I don't tickle feet very often

To be honest yes I do like bigger feet, however I'll tickle small feet so long as they are ticklish :)

Mitchell said:
For myself, I am fine with cute petite feet on a girl. I think my favorite size feet for girls range from a 5 to a 7. I like smaller feet on girls, because, in my opinion, they look more feminine. I've seen hot larger feet like Mandy Moore's size 10s, but, personally, I prefer smaller and more petite feet on women.

Mitch

I could not agree more!!! Personally I don't really like big feet, because it almost feels like tickling a man. Women that I have always been attracted to, have been short, tiny, and with little feet. But that is just my opinion. There is nothing wrong with liking big feet.

I don't really care about the size, but I do like smaller feet. My girlfriend has pretty petite feet, they're nice and small and soft. Mmm, I love them...

When I "get" my wife's little five-and-a-halfs she just goes beserk. And of course, I can't get enough of it! Love to see 'em tiny toes wandering around the house and yard with a little maroon polish and a toe ring or two.
Spenser

Small feet are fine, but I prefer bigger feet. Especially seeing a gal with size 12 or 13s(wearing the shoeboxes!!) :veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy

Drew

little feet!!

its all prefrence.....but i luv small ticklish feet sizes from 5 to 7....i've had a g/f with sz 2's before and they were very cute...tiny petite feet are a big turn on for me....especially when there ticklish!! :bump:

Y'know; second thoughts here too. I think the thing that is really more important from a lady's own personal (and from this lecherous foot voyeur's) point of view is the regard for her own feetsies.

It's not really whether they're 5's or 7's or 10's! But rather with what regard does she place her own pretty peds. Does she view them as alluring, and get a nice relaxing pedicure from time to time? Does she "allow" them to be expose (oops) either accidentally or deliberately? Is she confident in the very attraction that her own toesies have for so many of us out there in the world, simply waiting to admire?

Spenser

Size doesn't really matter to me when tickling a woman's feet. However, I do like them to be smooth and callus free. Oh and ticklish.. :xpulcy:

Foot size is really more of an optional preference than anything. As long as they are ticklish then I'm happy.

Small feet...large feet....I really don't care as long as I can get a nice reaction out of the 'lee

Yep I agree to the general consensus that feel size doesnt matter but ticklishness does!

Mitchell said:

Mitch

Exactly my thoughts. :woot:

I don't care about size. If a woman's feet are ticklish and well cared for, then their size is not an issue for me. :D

milagros317 said:
I don't care about size. If a woman's feet are ticklish and well cared for, then their size is not an issue for me. :D

My thoughts exactly :woot:

ANY sized feet are great.
It makes absolutely NO difference to me whatsoever.
My passion for bare soles goes beyond size.
I love them all.

i prefer a smaller foot size 8 and under they just look so cute when tickled to me.

Well....I admittedly have a big mouth, so its kinda nice to stick something smaller and prettier than my own size 14 foot in it at times....... :idunno:

hmm well it's not like one can change the bigness or smallness of their feet. so i guess it's a matter of personal preference..some will like bigger, some smaller, and some don't care as long as the foot is soft and ticklish..

I prefer small myself, but any size is a good size IMO... as long as they're well maintained. :D

Very Lovely feet!

PrincessAshley said:
I have size 8, so I dunno that's kind of big? There is no preference for me, but I don't tickle feet very often

Princess Ashley,

I guess in my prvt mssg, I missed your size by one.
The angle in your pics made it hard for me.
Your feet are very lovely and I would love to tickle and massage yours often.

thank you,

Joel

PS. I like feet from size 5 to size 10. However almost any size is a good size for tickling!!

cacuttie1 said:
I know im still new on these forums but I've noticed that a lot of people tend to like bigger feet to tickle, sort of like a large canvas. I however, have very small [size 5.5-6] feet, is this bad?

Do guys really like big feet better?

I want to know your opinions!

I'm still so young and naive, sadly i still haven't had my first real tickling experience.

If they are ticklish, I've never really given a ladies foot size much thought....but IMO small feet on a lady are soooh cute :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back