• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So besides gatherings........

Angel77

Level of Garnet Feather
Who here has met up with someone from the TMF on a one on one basis for some tickling?

No, I'm not planning on it but I was curious to see how many "mini gatherings," if you will, take place? :)

Last edited:
I have met 3 couples from the TMF and may be meeting the 4th couple in a few months. I have yet to meet any single women though as most are afraid of meeting anyone from the net, which I don't blame them but I can assure any ticklish females that I am completely safe just love to tickle ticklish women. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Who here has met up with someone from the TMF on a one on one basis for some tickling?

No, I'm not planning on it but I was curious to see how many "mini gatherings," if you will, take place? :)

I'm with you on this one Angel. When I became a member, I had absolutely no interest in attending a gathering or meeting anyone in person. This was my escape to write fictional stories and since I'm unavailable and tickling is a very personal/intimate thing with me, I had no interest in meeting up.

Funny though. I've PM'd with a few great people and it's just natural to want to meet up if "I'm in their area". Even though I seem to know them pretty well, it's still a bit unsettling to meet. Most people would be careful about keeping this kind of stuff private, but I could see people screwing up. Let's face it, I see all of the people here under the "TICKLE" banner.

So, imagine an inappropriate post to your facebook page or a "Hey, I loved your new story" with a link. LOL!

I had a girl get a little upset when I brought this up. She thought I was too defensive and ashamed of what we like. Actually, that's not true at all, but then again, I'd probably not prefer having a link of one of my T&D stories popping up on the facebook page of my girlfriend's parents either. LOL!

It's funny - I've met several single women that I met online for tickling adventures...but none from here.

I met a couple of guys early on, though not to play. I never play with anyone until I know them...outside of group play at a gathering.

We've also met with others socially...including that other whacky couple here in CT. What were their names again? Oh yeah! Venray & Raya. We hook up with them pretty regularly. The majority of our offline interaction with other TK lovers is actually primarily social...though pokes back and forth aren't exactly uncommon.

I have not met anyone here in person, to my knowledge.

Hopefully NEST....

Christopher

I've met someone from here but there was no tickling invloved. We happened to be going to the same concert at the time because we're into the same type of music. It was cool meeting him in person and just hanging out.

I have met 5 or 6 people from the forum. most were good experiences some were ehhh

I've met up a few times with another TMF member who lives fairly close to me....definitely a wonderful time and that's a testament to how great a friend she is.

In fact, she's the one who took the picture of me in restraints that's in my photo album.

For me it´s hard to meet people outside NEST being european (mainland). Appart from our british friends, there´s not that many of us around.

Still, and outside gatherings, the only time i went to the USA in more "usual" hollidays, i did meet and had dinner with a friend from TMF. And i´m quite sure i´ll have more at the table if i visit again in the future. Ahh, this guy i knew from our 1st NEST when we were both newbyes.

Aside from USA, i did meet a portuguese girl through TMF. It was a bit crazy and eventually we ended up on separate ways. I still have her contact and usually tell her about my experiences at NEST.

Angel, i appreciate you waiting so that i can be the first to tickle you. i myself have tickled three ladies on here, who shall remain nameless. :pounce:

I've met a couple of people on here for sessioning, yeah.

Hmmmm, now it doesn't seem so bad at all! Not that I'm planning on it anytime soon but I have had folks on here that I talk to on a regular basis that plan on coming through the area. Guess it wouldn't be so bad to meet for a coffee or something? Plus it would be cool to put a face with a name. :)

Hmmmm, now it doesn't seem so bad at all! Not that I'm planning on it anytime soon but I have had folks on here that I talk to on a regular basis that plan on coming through the area. Guess it wouldn't be so bad to meet for a coffee or something? Plus it would be cool to put a face with a name. :)

If i ever passed through, id have coffee with you, then id rip your shoes off and go to town. :goodjob:

Other than gatherings I have only met Pokey and his wife, The Boss, for several cocktails at a nice little bar in Indianapolis. The bartender was a very pretty girl so we decided to always meet there.

I have as well ... the first guy I met from the TMF a year and a half later is now my boyfriend. :)

^^ I agree, that's awesome! :)

And no, I haven't met anyone from TMF yet. But I've only been a member for less than two months, so. :) And I live pretty far away from many people here as well. :(

But me and Carsomyr are planning to meet in March. :D

And before, I've met a few people from the swedish tickling forum. Don't know if that counts, but it's still the same category so. :)

I've met up with a few guys for sessions. I've always allowed myself to get to know potential lers through emails and phone calls before I meet up with them. And the initial meeting has always been in a public area so if I get a bad feel from them that I didn't get through emails and calls, I can remove myself from the situation before anything more happens.

Meeting up with people from TMF doesn't necessarily mean meeting up for sessions. Like you said, you could meet for coffee or something. Munches and gatherings are nice social events for many people at a time, but one-on-one meetings aren't bad either. :D It's also gives you a chance to get to know someone so in the future if, say, you go to a gathering and that person goes to, you'll know at least one friendly face. :D

I met someone on here, but it wasn't for a session. We met up with my fiance, and the three of us hit it off really well. The two of us have become extremely close!

I've met several men from the forum, one ended up becoming my BFF and one my husband.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back