• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So cal Ticklephiles. Lets get organized.

Hey there. Am located in LA County but willing to travel if anyone wants to meet up for some tickle fun?

I'm in orange county, 22 y/o female lee. Id love to go to a meet up with other tickle fetishists! I want to meet more of you out there!

I'm new here but count me in too. I'm in the IE. Have own transpo,and willing to drive to LA, SD, or wherever in so cal.

Last edited:
there are so many of us out here. Honestly Socal should be the Mecca for tickle meet ups. Let's put some solid dates together

I think the real issue is, no one wants to actually do the work to set it up. I see these threads a lot and people express interest, but I believe everyone is waiting for someone to actually organize the event. It is a lot of work to set up, find a location, a date and time. Then you have people who say they are interested but then don't show up. So as much as I would love to attend one, who will be willing to go the extra mile and actually set it up?

I used to go to SoCal gatherings when we held them at Passive Arts in LA. Once that fire happened, it also pretty much ended the normal gathering place. He had multiples gatherings there too. It was a lot of fun. It was organized by DVNC who is probably way too busy with life right now and doesn't live in SoCal. Man, it really was a great time. So I hope one day another one will happen.

I'd be willing to try to get a meet up going. But the main thing, like primtetime touched on, is lack of participation. I tried to organize one and we did a couple gatherings but the turn out was like 4-5 people and 3 of which were the organizers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's why our gatherings at Passive Arts was such a hit. The place already had an event going on, and us "ticklephiles" would meet up there and have some fun. We would have our tickle portion where we even drew crowds from other "fetish fans" and we got to see their play. It didn't take a lot of organization, just say "Meet us at Passive Arts this Saturday at 9pm" and that was it. Perhaps we should try the same method, although, we would have up and down participation with that too. Plus, some people may be squeamish to see the other fetishes on display.

But we truly did have a grand ol' time. Sometimes the Mistresses there would loan their slaves to us to tickle torment and sometimes the Mistresses would join in and torment an unlucky lee. Memories man....

By the way AbsolutelyTkld, we still have to meet up. lol

True, since that aspect is no longer there. People are more weary of meetups now.

Yes brotha. We do need to meet up again soon. We have some unfinished business to attend to ;) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi guys sorry I've been gone but I'm back. How about we plan on something like a bonfire at a local beach? Or bowling? That gives us the time to meet. It's not expensive and everyone can get into it. I recommend Corona Del Mar or Concourse Bowling in Anaheim?
As was said before Orange County seems to be the. Halfway point.

OK this post is getting really clogged and cluttered. Everyone directly message me here with your emails. I'll create a group email foe US to all communicate. Let this be the symbolic move that gets this off the ground and into reality.

I'm checking in here, I'm in Riverside area commocommonly called the Inland Empire IE. Got my own transpo, can go to LA, SD, OC, everywhere in so cal. Let's do this, please keep me posted. Thanks!

Hello everyone. I have created a kik group to better communicate with everyone since I am bad at email.
The group is: Southern California Tickling. If you update to the newest version you can search fo it.

Hey thanks. I tried to find the group southerncaliforniatickling. It doesn't let me put spaces, but I'm not able to see this group. Do you know why?

Add me on kik and I'll manually add you to the group. I don't know why it won't let people search for the group
Ticklerscott

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back