• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So Christina Carter pleads to tie you up and tickle you...

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
That's what happen to me today after a shoot. I'm used to being the ler and was scared shitless, so I said no way. I thought to myself 'there are people that would pay a grand for this experience'. And I said no. Go ahead and give me shit about it lol. How many of you would actually say yes? :panic:

I was supposed to be shooting with Roxy and Christina, but Roxy never showed. Very disappointed, but got some great footage anyway.

Candyass. I'd have done it in a heartbeat.

But you make good vidya clips, so I can let it slide. I am very generous like that.

Um, to have that woman run her fingers up my body I would definately deal with the torture. Hell, I would've video recorded it so that I could watch it over and over and over again in my own privacy :). Bro, you should've taken one for the team just to make us even more jealous when you told the story later.

Not that it matters, but you're a young gut 24, I'm 27.....how old or what age range is Christina in? She's been doing this since I can remember so I'd say early to mid 30's. I have this fantasy of being tickled by a woman older than me so that would've been like heaven for me. I always enjoyed jewell marceau with her cute laugh and the way she teases. To me either one is just as good, but trust me torture now would've meant memories to jack off to forever...lol

I wouldve said yes, you betcha. Too bad Ohio is so far away. :-(

I thought to myself 'there are people that would pay a grand for this experience'.

There are people who would pay a grand for just about anything you could imagine. If you're not into it you're not into it. I'm 100% ler also :D

That's what happen to me today after a shoot. I'm used to being the ler and was scared shitless, so I said no way. I thought to myself 'there are people that would pay a grand for this experience'. And I said no. Go ahead and give me shit about it lol. How many of you would actually say yes? :panic:

I was supposed to be shooting with Roxy and Christina, but Roxy never showed. Very disappointed, but got some great footage anyway.

Come on Zen!, I would never give your shit....CCarter offer to tie and tickle you and you say no?:shock::shock::shock: I guess you are gay:ermm::ermm:...is the only possible explanation to reject C.Carter advances. Nothing personal, just logical thinking:jester::jester::jester:...

Seriously are you out of your mind? or going to become a priest?

Come on Zen!, I would never give your shit....CCarter offer to tie and tickle you and you say no?:shock::shock::shock: I guess you are gay:ermm::ermm:...is the only possible explanation to reject C.Carter advances. Nothing personal, just logical thinking:jester::jester::jester:...

Seriously are you out of your mind? or going to become a priest?

He can explain it without being gay. He may have said "christina, there is no way I can let you tickle me because my cock will explode on you like a fire hose, therefore I regretfully must decline." He was just trying to be a nice guy.

As for me, her asking me if she can tickle me would've resulted in me exploding in my pants right there. So who knows, maybe he needed to go change his underwear after the cock went boom when she asked.

I agree with you Zen, I've seen her in action, and there is no way I would let her tie me up and tickle me..not on your Life!
I suppose I would be scared "shitless" too, but my problem is I'm just a big Pussy and I know it! Good move...:bubble2:

I would have LOVED to get it from her! But I'm a total switch...so I would want my turn too....

I would have said Yes instantly. It would be heavenly experience.

Someone pleading to tie and tickle you? That's a clip in and of itself.

EDIT: Of course, 5 minutes later, I realize there is a clip. And life, as they say, is good.

In a frickin' heartbeat!

No WAY would I pass up being tormented by that buxom brunette!

I wouldn't even have to think about that! She's an awesome ler on her videos, that would be a once in a lifetime experience!

Question, does she still need a guy to tickle? Because pal, I'm your guy!!!

First off I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that ;). Second, I was thinking of all of you who would be pulling you hair out watching me say no haha. Here's a link to a clip showing off some of her tickle talk:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=175363

I don't set anything up. This isn't scripted dialogue, we were talking after I unhooked her cuffs. She's a tickle predator!

First off I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that ;). Second, I was thinking of all of you who would be pulling you hair out watching me say no haha. Here's a link to a clip showing off some of her tickle talk:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=175363

I don't set anything up. This isn't scripted dialogue, we were talking after I unhooked her cuffs. She's a tickle predator!

Do you know how old she is by any chance, cuz she looks like early to mid-30's. I gotta be honest, that clip segment acutally sent shivers down my spine. I'm 27 and older women intimidate the hell outta me and picturing myself in your position I would've been quite frightened by how overly enthusiastic she was about wanting to torture you. However, being totally submissive by nature to an older attractive woman, I would've easily said yes just out of fear of disappointing her....lol. And ya know what, she would've tortured me like crazy. lol

Now that I've seen the video I'm officially the most jealous I've ever been of anyone. I would like to imagine I'd be quick to say yes to her, but honestly, she sounds like she'd truly get revenge for all the times she'd ever been tickled on film. With that being said I'd be scared, but wow would it be worth it! If she wants to film a F/m video, I'm in. :)

Second, I was thinking of all of you who would be pulling you hair out watching me say no haha.

haha?
Dam you Zen!!.

Think about one day when your grandson will ask you:
Grandpa, is it true? the legendary Carter tigress from beginning of the XXI century wanted once to tickle you to death and you say no? What were you thinking grandpa, were you nuts?:crazy:

Well ....feed a naked Ashley to the tigress, do not let her starve anymore, because next time she may not ask permission, but just eat you .

Do you know how old she is by any chance, cuz she looks like early to mid-30's. I gotta be honest, that clip segment acutally sent shivers down my spine. I'm 27 and older women intimidate the hell outta me and picturing myself in your position I would've been quite frightened by how overly enthusiastic she was about wanting to torture you. However, being totally submissive by nature to an older attractive woman, I would've easily said yes just out of fear of disappointing her....lol. And ya know what, she would've tortured me like crazy. lol

Almost 30, not quite. I don't have Twitter but if you do you can follow her: http://twitter.com/christinaBound

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back