• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So How did you all actually begin to engage in your tickling fetish with others?

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
I was looking at an old picture of me when I was 17 and working at summer camp. The picture has me and a blonde, cute woman who was 22, and she was leaning in to feel my biceps as I flexed it. I had not seen that picture in a while. But it brought back a memory of how I rolled when I was younger than 20. Before I say this, in my stories you will see that by the time I was 20, I was really starting to have fun and sex related fun with tickling. But I had my little tickling thing before that. As far as I remember...probably back to right after puberty. By 16 and 17, I was finally trying to "play". I had no clue what I was doing. And I tried to keep my interest on the down low because it was not a "normal" thing. But I will go first. How did you all start engaging in tickling about the time you first knew you were really into it?

For me, the first few times were in Jr. High School. 7th grade. In fact, I had a quick, 7th grade thing that set me off in a way that I was sure to explore in later years. I was in home room class and the bell had not rung yet. Some of us were talking and playing at the door. One girl was outside the door and she had been flirting with me in weeks past. As she came in, she laughed and said something "smart" to me. So I decided to "punish" her by tickling. OMG. She screamed in my face with laughter. It stopped the room. I had her pinned against the wall and was tickling her ribs. She could not escape. She was red in the face, but her mouth was wide open, shouting screaming. Everyone was looking at us, including the teacher. She was embarrassed. But still kind of smiling. Before we went to our seats she sort of leaned in and I thought she was gonna kiss my cheek. But she went past that and kind of nibbled and nipped my earlobe. Wow.

And an embarrassing thing, but not so much was that I was like 12 years old. And my erections were fairly new and uncontrollable. I definitely had to sort of limp to my seat. Excellent. I kind of knew that I liked tickling before that. But that was the event that set it off for me. 7th grade. But I couldn't really just go around tickling people.

I won't tell all the stories. I am mostly wondering what your journeys were. But let me go ahead and tell this next part, because it is related to the picture that I just saw.

I grew up in the 70s and 80s. I'm Class of 80. In those days we didn't really have bodybuilding and so forth. However, it was the beginning of recognition of that in Muscle Fitness and Flex Magazine and so forth. So I was an athlete, but I was also into lifting weights and bodybuilding. So it's not like I was Lee Cheney or Arnold. But for high school, back in the day...by 9th grade...I was strong and built. Muscles. Track and Wrestling were the sports that I lettered in. So I looked pretty good. Girls were always trying to come up to me and "touch" me. Chest. Arms. Shoulders. Thighs. I forgot that I even had a six pack. Unti I was looking at some old pictures. So I just remembered...that was my hook into tickling.

It was innocent at first. But tickling was easy. Girls would like to play. And we would run and chase or play in the pool. Someone would ask to feel my bicep. Excellent. Girls would want to touch me. And so, it was riciprocal...I could touch them too. And the psychology of it is, once you have trust where you can touch each other without inappropriate moves to private parts...as a young person...you are creating a new type of intimacy. And it doesn't even have to be sexual intimacy. It's just that you get comfortable with another person who is not your parent or sibling or relative. Right? So that's the way it started with me. But eventually, I would add the tickling.

And check it out. It was a friendship tickling. Not a sexual one. I was mostly curious in the beginning...about who was ticklish and who was not. (but...it's not like I was tickling guys or was curious about that...hmmmm). If I found a girl who was really ticklish...well that was an extra attraction to me. I would probabaly play with that more. Though, most of my girlfriends during that time were either not ticklish...or I didn't really even go there. If I had a sexual attraction...I wouldn't really try to introduce tickling. I didn't yet really understand what that was about and whether or not it was right or wrong. I just liked it.

So my first explorations were mostly about touching. If girls were touching me...initiating it...excellent. I would touch back. And sometimes I would tickle.

Once I was 18 though...if there was a pretty girl and I knew her for several or more days? There was probably going to be some tickling involved. I know looking back, that my friends did not perceive it as perverse. But it was a little more perverse than they thought.

And a few ladies from my past, know for real. Often, by accident because they would somehow see or rub up against my erection. But I was usually careful. And that is how I got into intentional tickling and tickling associated with sex.

What about you all?

I believe you may be asking for personal accounts which, if they were posted in the True Stories forum, would violate or seriously chafe at the "No Minors" story content policy. A number of us were "engaging" in this stuff long before age 18.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back