• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So how is tickling viewed in Sweden?

love feet

3rd Level White Feather
or any other Nordic country

your opeins please thanks!

Sorry about the spelling to!!!

Greetings 'Love Feet' ...

Based on the premise that most sincere questions deserve an answer, I'll ring in on this one. I see that you are new to the TMF so let me say "Welcome" (and don't worry about your spelling or grammar - English is an imperfect language anyway).

As you can see, I don't post a lot in these forums. That's because I only post when I actually have something to say, which isn't very often. I should mention that I don't live in Sweden and I have never been there. What I have learned about tickling in Sweden resulted from chats I have had with a few residents of Sweden.

In general, it seems that the adult populace of Sweden regards tickling as "Childs Play". Maybe this means they just haven't had enough exposure to the erotic aspects of tickling. I remember times past when it seemed that same way in this country, but now look how the 'tickling community' has grown. So, if you reside in one of the Scandanavian countries, perhaps you can be a 'pioneer' and start your own movement there, in the interest of promoting tickling.

Greetings 'Love Feet' ...

Based on the premise that most sincere questions deserve an answer, I'll ring in on this one. I see that you are new to the TMF so let me say "Welcome" (and don't worry about your spelling or grammar - English is an imperfect language anyway).

As you can see, I don't post a lot in these forums. That's because I only post when I actually have something to say, which isn't very often. I should mention that I don't live in Sweden and I have never been there. What I have learned about tickling in Sweden resulted from chats I have had with a few residents of Sweden.

In general, it seems that the adult populace of Sweden regards tickling as "Childs Play". Maybe this means they just haven't had enough exposure to the erotic aspects of tickling. I remember times past when it seemed that same way in this country, but now look how the 'tickling community' has grown. So, if you reside in one of the Scandanavian countries, perhaps you can be a 'pioneer' and start your own movement there, in the interest of promoting tickling.

In this way also Finland, and probably all scandinavia? So sad...:(

I think it depends on who you meet. Some people are VERY open, I'm talking people my age now though... 30-year-olds and up probably are a lot more reserved. Especially tickling would seem childish, but people tend to be so reserved so I don't think it's much "worse" reaction-wise than any other fetish.

I think the main problem is that Swedes in general are very reserved. There might be a ton of "ticklephiles" out there as far as I now, but I don't think they know how to express it. Some might not even feel the need to, they might get their fix from occasionally tickling their spouse or the girl/guy they like for a few seconds just to spark a reaction. That's what I see a lot, especially guys do it to girls. All. the. time... They generally do it to the girl they like, too, so...

Maybe why it's so popular is more because of the touch itself, though. Again, Sweden is a pretty reserved society at times. Personal space, etc... Might subconciously be a way to connect, and get closer ties. A bit like when monkeys groom each other. :p

Just throwing out ideas here, I really don't know! XD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back