• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So, it's happening again...

I don't know why a girl won't be fine with a bit of harmless tickling. Does tickling have to be torture every time? I don't feel so. If you are okay not tying down the girl and going after her like a tickle-wolf, surely she won't mind being tickled. Also it needn't have to be sexual all the time as well.

I somehow like that feet-tickling graphic which Comfort Eagle has got in his profile (is it some sort of a signature?). That is how ideally I would like to be tickled. Don't make tickling as part of a sexual plan. Tickle her for the sake of tickling, for making her laugh. And do it in a way she can handle and doesn't feel scared about it. Try to make her like the feeling. Tickle her for its real purpose- her laughter, and make her enjoy laughing, let her feel how it washes away her stress.

The tickling may well turn you on, but if you can learn to control yourself, and don't mind tickling without the aim of making out, then you can still tickle her (it turns her off so you won't get anything out of it). After a session of teasing tickles, tell her how her laughter has managed to turn you on. Say it to her each time. Tell her what you like about it. One day, surely she would want to let you take the next step. Be patient till then, and surely it would be worth the wait, if you are ready to give her time.

And who knows some day she might want to try how it feels to have her toes tied back, feet lotioned and scrubbed with a hairbrush :p

Thank you. I appreciate your perspective. Unfortunately, she is no longer in the picture. She thought my hair was too long. No joke.

Thank you. I appreciate your perspective. Unfortunately, she is no longer in the picture. She thought my hair was too long. No joke.

Wow. Yeah, if long hair was a dealbreaker for her, I'm starting to doubt there'd be much chance of her meeting you halfway on anything sexual.

Wow. Yeah, if long hair was a dealbreaker for her, I'm starting to doubt there'd be much chance of her meeting you halfway on anything sexual.

Ha! True, although my hair is hardly long. Anyone who has ever seen me can acknowledge that I keep it very, very short.

Ha! True, although my hair is hardly long. Anyone who has ever seen me can acknowledge that I keep it very, very short.

Yeah, that's a Red Flag, in my book. And how would someone like that feel about your video business? This is why it's good to find these things out quickly, before something really ugly happens.

You may find it pragmatic in order to feel up multiple females under the guise that it is innocent, however if that were the case, i dont think youd be too concerned with said beans being spilled.
"Feeling up" a girl involves hands on her privates. Most tickling doesn't involve that. For me, that would only happen in a relationship, or perhaps on a date with someone for whom I had little respect. But the tickling I give and receive outside of my relationship doesn't involve any "feeling up." The pragmatic strategy of which I spoke doesn't really apply to me anyway. It's for the guys who are sexually aroused by tickling. By keeping mum about such arousal, it frees up such guys to tickle outside of the relationship. Say, at a gathering.

Keeping that info under wraps purposefully for selfish reasons is the easy way out vs honesty so yes, pussy move in my opinion.
Oh, and I suppose you blurt out every single thing that arouses you. You speak as though there is some mandate for guys to disclose everything that arouses them, no doubt so you can establish limits. No offense, but I would not tolerate that kind of control-freak attitude. What arouses a man is his own business and nobody else's. What men and women chose to disclose to their significant others are their own business, and discretion is not dishonesty.

You could easily argue that trying to "sneak" a sexual proclivity in an adult relationship is the equivalent to the "Do you like me? [ ] Yes [ ] No" note.
I don't see any remote similarity, much less equivalency. I just thought it was funny to refer to tactful discretion as a "pussy move" and then speak of maturity in the same sentence.

Sorry to hear it, bro. It's unfortunate you didn't tickle her more significantly when you had the chance, but you had no way of knowing she was going bail anyway. Just between you and me, I doubt it was the hair. She behaved amorously enough on your first date. Unless your hair grew a few inches in a really short time, I'm pretty sure there was something else going on - something she didn't want to speak of.

Sorry to hear it, bro. It's unfortunate you didn't tickle her more significantly when you had the chance, but you had no way of knowing she was going bail anyway. Just between you and me, I doubt it was the hair. She behaved amorously enough on your first date. Unless your hair grew a few inches in a really short time, I'm pretty sure there was something else going on - something she didn't want to speak of.

Oh, I know. That's why I found it both strange and funny. She said my hair was too long, so that told her I didn't care what she thought of me. My hair is practically a crew cut, so I asked her if a shorter haircut would've made a difference and she said,"No, physical appearance means nothing to me."

Better to find out early so no ones time is wasted. Sorry it didnt work out.

"Feeling up" a girl involves hands on her privates. Most tickling doesn't involve that. For me, that would only happen in a relationship, or perhaps on a date with someone for whom I had little respect. But the tickling I give and receive outside of my relationship doesn't involve any "feeling up." The pragmatic strategy of which I spoke doesn't really apply to me anyway. It's for the guys who are sexually aroused by tickling. By keeping mum about such arousal, it frees up such guys to tickle outside of the relationship. Say, at a gathering.

Oh, and I suppose you blurt out every single thing that arouses you. You speak as though there is some mandate for guys to disclose everything that arouses them, no doubt so you can establish limits. No offense, but I would not tolerate that kind of control-freak attitude. What arouses a man is his own business and nobody else's. What men and women chose to disclose to their significant others are their own business, and discretion is not dishonesty.

I don't see any remote similarity, much less equivalency. I just thought it was funny to refer to tactful discretion as a "pussy move" and then speak of maturity in the same sentence.

I think feeling up is possible without fingering. There are aspects of a persons body aside from their privates that others find arousing. Ticklephiles know that better than most.

I don't always blurt out what arouses me, but I think what arouses me is most definitely the business of who I date and I'd blurt it out to them before pretending I wasn't trying to pop a boner while sneakily getting my rocks off.

Its whatever, we just don't see eye to eye on it.

I've had a similar experience. Sounds like you're shit out of luck.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back