• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So i've been hearing about this new type of technology

Xtreme09

TMF Master
A new technology in development where you put on these gloves and do stuff to the opposite person over the internet physically. Like if you hug someone, they feel it.

I dunno how this will work but if it also does what I know your thinking, ;) it could be a revolutionary breakthrough for communities like this!

However it can also be dangerous too. What with predators and all...
But i'm sure they'll put an age limit on it!

So what are your thoughts on this technology?

Bah. To hell with sensory gloves. Give us nanite injections! ^_^

They'll arrive when they invent nanotechnology. ;) Which hopefully isn't too far away now.

hmmm a murderer could use it to reach out and choke someone..

Nanotechnology already exists. It just in the experimental phase thats all.

How do we know nanotechnology doesn't already exist? It could be all around us... and we wouldn't even know it...

Maybe all the unexplainable phenomenon that's happened over the millenia were the result of nanobots which were actually created millions of years ago by some unknown person. Maybe God is just a geeky man controlling these nanobots...

Or maybe not. :D

Sensory gloves would require the person on the other end to have a compatible device.

... But everybody stuck by Windows XP so their computers are too old to use the things

Well, this technology would certainly change the flavor of long-distance relationships, wouldn't it? :D

But I remain stubbornly old-school. To me, gettin' physical (be it G, R or X-rated) means being next to your partner(s)!

Sensory gloves would require the person on the other end to have a compatible device.

... But everybody stuck by Windows XP so their computers are too old to use the things

Like I said, I don't know how this will work. What does the opposite person use or put on when doing this? I never got that part of how the technology works.

Sounds quite interesting.So,now they have web cams which allow you to see and talk to people,now they are coming out with gloves that will allow you to feel them.So,if you have all those it will be like you are really there with the person.This technology will do wonders for the children whose parents are far away due to a job like being a soldier or a trucker.

Now, you see, that's what I'm thinking.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back