• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So, who else is here just for the tickling?

Sandrock74

4th Level Green Feather
I was inspired by a mud-slinging thread I derailed for a bit over in General Discussion about all the "extra stuff" that seems to be popping up in the forum lately. So, out of curiosity, I just want to know...who else is here for just tickling?
No BDSM lifestyle, no pacifiers, no satan worship, no blankies, no Furries, no...well, you get the idea. Let this thread be a shout out for all of us who are here strictly for our love of being a tickler or ticklee!
By the way, I am starting this thread just so we can identify ourselves to each other, NOT to create any :slapfight: Maybe this will make "tickle only" members here feel more included?
So, go on! Who else is with me?

for the love of god, everyone please keep this thread on the stated topic...

no :slapfight:

no:panic:

and no :banghead:

just :wub: and :2poke:

I started out just being here for the tickling.

Then I met both on forum and away from forum, some of the most amazing people I've ever had the blessing to interact with.

They keep me coming back.

I originally came here to this site at the beginning because it was the one place one could come to find others into tickling and share their feelings, stories, pics and clips with one another...

As the days months and years went by however the forum became a place not only to be an anonymous figure posting here and there, but it opened up the door for meeting others and becoming friends in real life...

A community in its rough form began to take shape and continues to grow and evolve each day...

So no...I am not here for the tickling...it brought me here but it is not the reason I stay....It is the friends I have made and continue to make that keep me hanging around....

Judging from the fact that there are twice the number of threads and four times the number of posts in the general discussion forum as the tickling discussion forum, it shows that I am not alone in feeling this way...

I originally came here to this site at the beginning because it was the one place one could come to find others into tickling and share their feelings, stories, pics and clips with one another...

As the days months and years went by however the forum became a place not only to be an anonymous figure posting here and there, but it opened up the door for meeting others and becoming friends in real life...

A community in its rough form began to take shape and continues to grow and evolve each day...

So no...I am not here for the tickling...it brought me here but it is not the reason I stay....It is the friends I have made and continue to make that keep me hanging around....

Judging from the fact that there are twice the number of threads and four times the number of posts in the general discussion forum as the tickling discussion forum, it shows that I am not alone in feeling this way...

what Ray said...I came for the tickling but the community here is outstanding, the gatherings, the pure hugs and love...:milestone:

This is exactly what I was talking about. I love it when a plan comes together!

As with most, I came here for the tickling, And tickling is what I found so I stayed for the tickling and was for many years why I kept coming back.

But over time ive found I care less and less about the reason im here and more an more about comfort I find in not really knowing which bit about it really keeps me interested...

is it the tickling?

is growing level of talent I enjoy seeing in the form of artwork, video clips and other media?

is it the variety of different members? be it experienced old timers, the young fun loving newbies or those who sit inbetween,, il admit.. I dont agree with alot of what some people say and do about the forum but I do like that everybody aint the same... imagine how boring that would be!

Anyway.. I imagine its a combination or the three so I guess I aint one whos just here for the tickling :p not anymore anyway... how can you be? everyone makes a friend here and surely that comes into it for everyone?

I do come here mainly for the tickling, but Satan worship has it's place here too.

I've become more interested in BDSM as I've gotten older, though tickling will always be my "first love", as it were.

I am here for the tickling, to meet others both singles and married couples into tickling and be friends with and eventually meet for tickling fun. I am not into cyber tickling, so looking for people with a real interest in meeting others who enjoy tickling.

TicklesFemales

I was inspired by a mud-slinging thread I derailed for a bit over in General Discussion about all the "extra stuff" that seems to be popping up in the forum lately. So, out of curiosity, I just want to know...who else is here for just tickling?
No BDSM lifestyle, no pacifiers, no satan worship, no blankies, no Furries, no...well, you get the idea. Let this thread be a shout out for all of us who are here strictly for our love of being a tickler or ticklee!
By the way, I am starting this thread just so we can identify ourselves to each other, NOT to create any :slapfight: Maybe this will make "tickle only" members here feel more included?
So, go on! Who else is with me?

Ah... what a glorious derailment THAT was. :jester:

Yeah, I first came here 'for the tickling'.

But I stick around for reasons beyond me.

It's all good! :excited:

this is a tickling forum??? I thought this was the support forum for folks who were into cross-dressing bikini models riding llamas. Sorry, my mistake.

I came for the tickling and NEVER intended on developing any real friendships or ever going to a gathering. But dammit, somehow ya'll roped me in :D The tickling is great, but I'm here every day because the people are so damn fucking amazing. :justlips::justlips::justlips:

I started out just being here for the tickling.

Then I met both on forum and away from forum, some of the most amazing people I've ever had the blessing to interact with.

They keep me coming back.

Ditto.

I don't come here directly for tickling anymore. I come here because my friends who are into tickling are here. And I also like to meet new friends who share this interest. Tickling is just the common bond that brings us together.

When I started out, sure, it was only for the tickling. But now, mud-slinging aside, there's usually a pretty nice community feeling here. I love the friends I've made. But binkies and furries? Not so much my style, but if it floats your boat, I've got no beef.

Well as I've said before, I came for the tickling to learn that there are others who share in my interest.

I've stayed and gotten involved and made friends, and besides the actual tickling information, it's why I enjoy coming back day after day.

I found this place when I bought my first computer and was toying around with the search engine. I am not as hard wired about tickling as some may be but found this place interesting so I joined. Been here for almost three years now and have made many friends on line and in person. This place is so much more than just tickling because of the people I met here. Tickling has become secondary to me because the singular individuals I interact with here have simply become more important and the reason I stick around.

And for those who don't already know,

I don't cyber.
I like making photo manipulations of myself and friends here. The dirty little secret about this is before the general membership sees them I usually ask approval from the people in the pics I make. Yeah, they see them first.
I don't mind a little bondage in the drawings or photos posted by others.
My pm box is always open to anyone.
I really do care about the people here.
I absolutely hate when people here get into arguements about anything. I know it happens and I know I can't control it. I just simply hate it.
I'm Classy's bitch.
I am done.

this is a tickling forum??? I thought this was the support forum for folks who were into cross-dressing bikini models riding llamas. Sorry, my mistake.

<--------- to the CDBMRL-MF

:imouttahe

I found this place because of my love of tickling, and I stayed to ensure I’m not the only one who feels the same way about tickling.

I must admit though. I do love coming online and writing witty and humorous responses and then seeing how people respond to them (Anyone who has visited the Silly Stuff Forum will know what I’m talking about LOL)

I have meet the most interesting of people (Even if they are too scared of my tickling abilities to come over to Australia) and consider this my home away from home…*sniff*, Excuse me I’ve got something in my eye:blush: ;)

DJ Tickler

tickling

I am here for the tickling and have met some nice people but want to meet more lee/ler's love to be tickled but also like to get revenge afterwards hehe Male or female don't matter!

Personally, I'm just here for the drama!!!

Oh wait... I mean tickling! :D

...or DO I?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back