• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So who else mixes vodka with everything? Vodka appreciation thread!

Speedbump

2nd Level Red Feather
Water, coffee, pop, wine, beer, air. Vodka + beer + cayenne pepper = wide awake and psyched to do anything.

Vodka is so versatile, I just wish I could afford to keep buying it along with my other drinks, but it's too goddamn expensive (at least in Canada)!

Now give me more ideas! Experimenting is fun! ;)

I do enjoy my bloody mary's

Of course, a nice nip of Grey Goose is also quite nice.

The first and only time I got drunk, I mixed Vodka with this Banana flavored rum, peach tequila, jager, green apple smirnoff, raspberry smirnoff, and blue poweraide. Then I repeated this process with orange poweraide instead. Then with green.

I thought you could just mix a bunch of random alcohol and all would be fine and dandy. I was wrong.

The first and only time I got drunk, I mixed Vodka with this Banana flavored rum, peach tequila, jager, green apple smirnoff, raspberry smirnoff, and blue poweraide. Then I repeated this process with orange poweraide instead. Then with green.

I thought you could just mix a bunch of random alcohol and all would be fine and dandy. I was wrong.

Well, to be honest, it was your first time, and any one of those things would have likely got you good and buzzed. It wasn't so much the mixing of the alcohol as it was your inexperience and low tolerance. Once you know your limits you can mix it up, though it's always easy to control your drunk if you stick to one, or at least liquor before beer.

Still, sucks that you had a bad first experience. I suppose mine wasn't great, either. I actually got black out drunk off of one drink a buddy gave me. Was a rum and coke, but he never told me how much rum was actually in there lol. Then I don't think I had another drink for a year or more.

The weirdest I ever did was vodka and cherry NyQuil we called it vodquil and man oh man was it ever nasty!!!!!! It was after a very hard party night and that was how we were winding down!!!!
I am surprised I am still alive!!!

Vodka with chocolate milk chaser. :)

Ohhh yeah, I forgot about chocolate milk. I remember doing shots of vodka and just have a milk carton there to chase it, but never used chocolate milk before. Hmmmm

I spent a year or two drinking vodka in either Red Bull or Powerade. The Red Bull was particularly tasty, but if you drank too much, you hyper-vomited, which is not something I'd recommend.

I don't drink anymore, but when I used to, it was vodka.

At clubs in college.. I used to drink "Sex on the Beaches".. or what was also called a "Woo Woo" (Vodka, Cranberry, and Peach Schnapps).

The only time I've been legally drunk in my life, was on screwdrivers. I was in a house, drinking with two friends, when I was... 20, and finished a moderately sized bottle of vodka. I woke up with a bad hangover the next morning. After that experience, the most I ever had was a good "Buzz".

Lol....I don't mix it with everything but it certainly does go well with many things :).

I usually stick to the Bloody Mary, but the last time I drank it as a Screwdriver.

Yeah baby!

I've mixed vodka with sodas, juices, even kool-aid (yes, kool aid)!

But the references to chocolate milk?? Some of you guys truly have cast iron stomachs!!

ive mixed it poweraide, gatorade, mellow yellow, sprite, orange juice of course, sometimes mixed it with nothing at all. i think ill leave the chocolate milk thing to the imagination. that sounds about as appealing as mixing georgia moon corn whiskey with mellow yellow (which i've done, take my word for it, dont bother)

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back