• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soccer tickling (f/f)

FeatherHead

TMF Expert
Hi aye, folks! Time for another FeatherHead original (non-request)!

Euro 2008 is just around the corner, so I got inspired to do this pic. I know, many of you fellas who have pending requests with me would prefer to see your requests than this, but don't worry! They're coming soon!

Mistress Valerie/His Divine Shadow: For better or worse I decided to post it as it is, so you guys can take a look and decide yourselves what to do, okay?

Peace Out!

Attachments

• Fever Pitch Tickling.JPG
    Fever Pitch Tickling.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 3,038
I don't see any problems with it personally. Not sure what anyone else has to say about it.

I like it. Even though I don't pay much attention to sports nowadays, it's still a great pic in my opinion. ^^

Nice job! Can't wait to see more from ya. ^^

What's the issue, exactly? :confused: Is the 'lee supposed to be a minor? If so, it isn't obvious. And it wouldn't break the site rules anyway, since it's completely clean.

No, it has nothing to do with offensive content or something. Allow me to explain: I was concerned about the usage of the official logo and mascots of Euro 2008, so I asked HDS about any problems that it could cause.

And, by the way, many thanks for the comments so far!

Goooooaaaaallllll!!! Athletic equipment put to its best intended use... no way both girls aren't getting themselves a rigorous physical workout! I wouldn't worry about soccer committee gripes concerning copyright infringement or a tarnished image... can't think of any better advertising, in fact!

I think its a smashing picture but theres a problem with the title ;)

No, it has nothing to do with offensive content or something. Allow me to explain: I was concerned about the usage of the official logo and mascots of Euro 2008, so I asked HDS about any problems that it could cause.
Oooooooh.

Ya know, I don't think the big shots of soccer would mind really. As Littlebighead pointed out, this is more of an advertizement to the event to them than it being anything else.

This is awesome man. It's very cute. Great job.

Last edited:
Another excellent piece, and also i do not believe that there really is a legal problem associated with intellectual property when it comes to things that are non-profit, if it were think of how many lawsuits sites like Deviantart and fanfiction.net would have to deal.

Well, thanks a lot, folks! Although it was a silly concern, the web is full of traps, so you never know when you'll fall in one of 'em, y'know?

Dintastic:Whatchu talkin' about? *makes angry face with big pout* Maybe it's the "pitch" word that can be easily mistaken (like, replacing the "p" for "b")?

You said soccer mate :shock: the word you're looking for is Football :happy:

Dintastic: I see... well, "soccer" is a term for "football" used in USA, Japan, Australia and in some African countries with English language. I decided to use it since most of the people at the forum are Americans, and who's not it is more used to American English (I think).

yer I thought I'd exploit the cultural divide to make a silly joke :happy:

A true masterpiece! Where can I find more sports-themed tickling?

Oh, and which girl is Swiss and which one is Austrian? Or do I have to use my imagination?

Last edited:
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back