• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Social worker

Reallycoolguy

When I was 18 I had a social worker who would drop by and visit. She was a stout woman, not fat just tall and muscular, with curly brown hair and a face similar to Julianna Marguiles. She was friendly and joked around a little. Anyway, I noticed as she came in she was wearing leather sandals, her feet were big, like the rest of her, with toenails painted bright red. My mom was on the phone with someone upstairs and we were alone in the front room. She asked me about my health and life in general, her head fixed on paperwork. I then notice her left leg draped over her right knee, her sandal dangling right in front of me. She asks about my family and I say; "my sister has the same sandals." She's still writing,then replies, "yeah, they're nice when it's summer." I reply, "not too good for protection." I then run my index finger half way up her left sole, she lets out a cute nasally giggle, gives me a scolding look with a sly smile. It was a memorable experience.

Oh, I love tall, big-footed women with sandals. You are the man. Congratulations on giving this nice lady's big foot a little tickle and getting a giggly reaction.

If she sounds a little less than model perfect that's because that's what happens in real life. His story was true, not like all the made up BS that you post all the time.

If she sounds a little less than model perfect that's because that's what happens in real life. His story was true, not like all the made up BS that you post all the time.
You sound ugly. I don't have that problem.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back