• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

--- Sock Fetish collection threat ---

Wife's White, Work Socks

She came home from work the other day and put her tired feet up, I couldn't resist

Attachments

• socks1.jpg
    socks1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 107
  • socks2.jpg
    socks2.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 31
  • socks5.jpg
    socks5.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 33
  • socks3.jpg
    socks3.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 13
  • socks4.jpg
    socks4.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 22
@michael514: where's the post of the email from halloween i just got in my email, with your family friend that came over and was wearing purple socks on the arm rest? that sounded like it was an awesome experience! thats awesome she's casual about it like your special lady is.

I had a problem with the posting! It only posted 4 of the 5 and the pics didn't come out right. I'm going to re-post them again

i just got another email with no post. i take it that it's probably another problem posting. technology sucks sometimes. i bet it was a very sexy experience though! :)

Yes I apologize for this! It was with my Wife this time and her warm footie socks. Did you get my PM I sent you?

yes sir. i got both of them, i'll just see them over at tickle theater. your the man! :)

I found problem, I am re-posting these here. I hope you like and was well worth the wait

Female Friend's Feet

This past Halloween a female friend of the family came by for a visit and I couldn't help notice these purple socksw she wore. Well to make the story short I evetually got to photgraph them. I hope you enjoy

Attachments

• feet10.jpg
    feet10.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 126
  • feet9.jpg
    feet9.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 63
  • feet8.jpg
    feet8.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 44
  • feet7.jpg
    feet7.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 77
Wifey's Feet in Warm, Footie Socks

Last night she was relaxing, reading a book and watching a little TV till I came in and took some photos before tickling them. I hope you enjoy

Attachments

• feet1.jpg
    feet1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 82
  • feet2.jpg
    feet2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 25
  • feet3.jpg
    feet3.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 27
  • feet4.jpg
    feet4.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 25
  • feet5.jpg
    feet5.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 23
WOW you are so lucky you get to see this everyday and she's cool with it. i like how the bottoms are worn out, so sexy! awesome posts man! my only regret is that i have nothing to post from my life in general.

Thank you. That worn out part caught my eye too and I had to tickle it.

i can tell she does alot of ot being a nurse with how worn out those are. very nice!

Yes and I'm surprised she hasn't sadly tossed them yet so I'm so glad I got these before she unfortunately does

you should convince her to sell before tossing. its a little extra gas money. if you go on ebay and look up used socks and/or worn socks, you'd be suprised how many ladies are doing it!

busco paginas web donde salgan chicas con zapatillas con calcetines y que se vea cuando les quitan los calcetines y les hagan muchas cosquillas en los pies y aparte que se los uelan y chupen eso me gusta ver

I imagine she could but she has that thing that once it's worn that's it and besides she seems to love it when I surprise her with warm, soft, colorful ones

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back