• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

--- Sock Fetish collection threat ---

it just sux that they cant be saved to the hard drive from that website though. unless theres a site out there somewhere that can make those videos be saved. indeed, thats an excellent site! good find...

Use some program like HyperCam 2.

Set the program to record a square that matches with the video on the webpage. Use hotkeys to start and stop recording. Turns whatever you recorded into an .avi file.

Only downside, a small HyperCam2 advertisement in the corner. Hardly an issue though.

I guess it's up to me to start this thread up again! Here is a set that I just got from feet-per-view. I'll try to post a bunch of sets later on. PLEASE SHARE YOUR SOCK IMAGES/VIDEOS!!! Enjoy!

ivy_l.jpg
f00423.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=69NGIX7R

Sandra Bullock in white socks:

n_a

Does anyone know what movie this is from?

Bullock shows up in "While you Were Sleeping" in them too, but quite a lot in "Practical Magic", in some really weepy scenes that she shares with Nicole Kidman (socked too)...

Can you tell I watch? ^_^;

Bullock shows up in "While you Were Sleeping" in them too, but quite a lot in "Practical Magic", in some really weepy scenes that she shares with Nicole Kidman (socked too)...

we need those clips stat :couch:

Last edited:

What color were the socks?

It's been a long time and I can't remember, sorry. Watch the movies. "Practical Magic", in particular, is a good watch.

What the heck, here's one.

I don't remember where I came across this one, but hopefully it's new to some of you folks.

Here's some net finds and some from Deviantart... enjoy! :D

more....

Attachments

• Chaussettes_Socks_Geraldine11_by_CoOl_SoCkS.jpg
    Chaussettes_Socks_Geraldine11_by_CoOl_SoCkS.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 348
and more!

Attachments

• Laure_Chaussette_socks_06_by_CoOl_SoCkS.jpg
    Laure_Chaussette_socks_06_by_CoOl_SoCkS.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 164
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back