• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

socks that say ticklish

Mane'o

TMF Master
anyone know of any source for socks that have printed on them (preferably on the bottoms) the word ticklish or tickle ?

I want some socks that say "Not ticklish." A little reverse psychology might get even more tickles;)

Havent seen these before. Have seen a pair that said suck my toes bitch, lol

Havent seen these before. Have seen a pair that said suck my toes bitch, lol

Blimey! I'm not a massive fan of toe-sucking anyway, but I certainly wouldn't wanna suck toes that still had socks on, sounds like a recipe for a mouthful of fluff!

why wear socks that say ticklish, when people are gonna take them off and tickle the shit out of your feet anyway?

I'm way more ticklish with socks then being barefoot. Getting tickled with socks on drives me crazy.

My bf last Christmas gave me several pair of adorable striped cashmere sox. I thought it was funny since he's into bare feet - really into bare feet - but when I wore the sox the first time and modeled them for him, he got very affectionate. Pulled me to his lap, we began kissing, and he tickled my foot through the socks. In 5 minutes were in bed and he asked me to keep the socks on... I pleasured him with my socked feet. So now I know why I was given cashmere socks. They are comfy in the winter, even in Texas.

I shouldn't be posting this but just as an FYI, wool hiking socks are THE MOST ticklish of socks I have ever come across. This has happened with friends (male and female) too. Ugh....I got new hiking shoes but the socks are the worst and most distracting.

My bf last Christmas gave me several pair of adorable striped cashmere sox. I thought it was funny since he's into bare feet - really into bare feet - but when I wore the sox the first time and modeled them for him, he got very affectionate. Pulled me to his lap, we began kissing, and he tickled my foot through the socks. In 5 minutes were in bed and he asked me to keep the socks on... I pleasured him with my socked feet. So now I know why I was given cashmere socks. They are comfy in the winter, even in Texas.
Wow, this is great! Lucky son-of-a-gun!!!

I shouldn't be posting this but just as an FYI, wool hiking socks are THE MOST ticklish of socks I have ever come across. This has happened with friends (male and female) too. Ugh....I got new hiking shoes but the socks are the worst and most distracting.

Yeah, your just asking to be tickled in those!

Idk bout those it seems more something girls should wear. That be like a guy wear something that says pink on it. It's a girl thing

I had a set made for my ex from a ln embroidery place that did custom printing on fabric. They had ticklish written in big letters across the soles. Easily done

Hi. I had some made from someone at Etsy. One lady in particular specialized in socks, and we ended up having a nice conversation about tickling! She would create anything you wanted, not just text, but little images as well. I had some made with a red circle, and in the center it said 'Tickle Spot'. Fun. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back