• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sole Mates' Best of 2013 and 2014 NOW FREE

SoleMates

1st Level Red Feather
I got a big tax refund this year, so I'm feeling generous. To that end, leading up to our utterly STUPID sale on April 1st, we're offering our "Best of 2013" and "Best of 2014" compilations in 640x480 rez abzorutely FREE.

Simply go HERE and HERE to grab 'em while you can. And of course, if you prefer your tickling larger than life, the HD versions are still available in our store.

Sole Mates' Best of 2013 contains roughly two-minute segments each from the following videos;

Ash is Ticklish
Barbie vs. Natasha, Round Two
Julie is Ticklish
Catalina Siri and the Tickle Torture of Doom
Kiki: Up Close and Personal

...and Sole Mates' Best of 2014 likewise contains two-minute segments from;

Big Laughs!
Two Ticklish Feet: Hold the Ankles!
A Taste of Lina
Tickle Tickle, Little Star
Red!

...and before you ask, no. We're not giving away 2015. That stuff's gold.

Regards,
Arch

Thank you so much! It is awesome when producers do this for the fans in spite of all the pirating that is, unfairly, hurting them. It's nice to see them doing this in spite of all the b.s. that goes on on the web!

What better way to breathe life into my older material than to essentially give people extended previews? Hopefully, people will be motivated to go buy the clips featured in these compilations if they like them enough. Or, at the very least... spread the word, maybe a favorable writeup in the Reviews section. Get the word out. The 'Mates are doing some good work, they deserve the recognition.

Regards,
Arch

Thank You for the free videos, it's really generous of you!

I think I've found a few new models that I would like to buy videos of........

After doing some more digging, I have missed out on a few models and videos such as: I need more Priti, and a boat load of April and Kim!!!
Man do I have some catching up to do......

I need more Priti, and a boat load of April and Kim!!!
Man do I have some catching up to do......

We're releasing Priti's final clip on April 1st as part of our Stupid Sale.

I definitely recommend Kim to anyone curious about my catalog; she's our number-one seller for a reason! If you're interested in April, definitely check out "Tickle Tickle, Little Star" and "Once More, With Squealing!". I've always felt April never got the recognition she deserved. We hung out last weekend when she was in town visiting friends. Sweet girl, absolutely gorgeous.

If any videos you've got your eye on don't have previews available, drop me a PM and I'll put one together.

And for the rest of you, these two videos are going to stop being free on April 1st... get 'em while you can!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back