• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Solely Soles Kelli M/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Another gem I found on my hard drive, Kelli's soles helpless and stocked. I lightly stroke and tease her soles with my steel fingers, occasionally giving it to her good. Over and over I tease then tickle, each time getting her to curse me out, lol.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• solelysoleskelli1.jpg
    solelysoleskelli1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 1,211
  • solelysoleskelli2.jpg
    solelysoleskelli2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 669
  • solelysoleskelli3.jpg
    solelysoleskelli3.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 727
  • solelysoleskelli4.jpg
    solelysoleskelli4.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 974
  • Solely Soles Kelli Sample.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 1,394
HA!! always a blast to see kelli get it.

I'm a big Kelli fan. Anytime her sexy soles get tickled is awesome. But not this time I hoping you do a Kelli Solely Soles clips with a female foot tickler. I don't like M/F clips. Sorry.

LBFT

I'm a big Kelli fan. Anytime her sexy soles get tickled is awesome. But not this time I hoping you do a Kelli Solely Soles clips with a female foot tickler. I don't like M/F clips. Sorry.

LBFT

Three words:

Tasha
Oil
fingernails

What do you think THOSE would do to Kelli's feet?

Tommy how dare you torture poor Kelli!!! I suggest this for revenge: You stretched on the rack and gang tickled by Kelli, Jade, Tasha and Mia. Things to have done to you would be to have a tickler on each foot (brushes and oil) while one does your ribs and another sits above your head and does your underarms. Maybe Jade or Tasha could give you a good "dickling" while the others tickle away and then assuming they let you finish....you get tickled full throttle by all four when it's even more unbearable? You so deserve this!!!!

Briannewhitetop.jpg

Tommy how dare you torture poor Kelli!!! I suggest this for revenge: You stretched on the rack and gang tickled by Kelli, Jade, Tasha and Mia. Things to have done to you would be to have a tickler on each foot (brushes and oil) while one does your ribs and another sits above your head and does your underarms. Maybe Jade or Tasha could give you a good "dickling" while the others tickle away and then assuming they let you finish....you get tickled full throttle by all four when it's even more unbearable? You so deserve this!!!!

View attachment 376409

I completely volunteer to take Tommy's place in this situation!! I'd probably need another model to smother my face with her feet to help keep me quiet :)

You volunteering to take Tommy's place would defeat the purpose of my idea. Tommy is the one who should have some payback coming to him big time. All four ladies I mentioned have good reasons for doing it to him too. So, stand-ins won't cut it. Tommy (and I know you monitor these discussions) you should consign yourself to this fate because you deserve it!!! LOL

Briannewhitetop.jpg

You volunteering to take Tommy's place would defeat the purpose of my idea. Tommy is the one who should have some payback coming to him big time. All four ladies I mentioned have good reasons for doing it to him too. So, stand-ins won't cut it. Tommy (and I know you monitor these discussions) you should consign yourself to this fate because you deserve it!!! LOL

View attachment 376576

You do realize that if this happens to Tommy, he would want revenge on you for suggesting it. Meaning, he would have Kelli have her way with you for hours...

View attachment 376576

Very good point! Though I still want this to happen to me :) The girls can certainly still have their way with Tommy :)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back