• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Solely Soles Lil Dee F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Lil Dee gets the solely soles treatment from Tasha. Tasha teases and tickles with her fingernails and the massager. Lots of close ups of Dee's gorgeous feet.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• solelysolesdee1.jpg
    solelysolesdee1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,029
  • solelysolesdee2.jpg
    solelysolesdee2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 637
  • solelysolesdee3.jpg
    solelysolesdee3.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 815
  • solelysolesdee4.jpg
    solelysolesdee4.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 499
  • Solely Soles Lil Dee Sample.wmv
    4.4 MB · Views: 1,322
AMAZING!!!!! I love how Lil Dee's feet are so ticklish but she loves getting tickled.

Lil Dee has gorgeous feet. Tasha is a awesome foot tickler.

LBFT

Lol, put her in the new device and tickle her feet and her pussy till she pisses herself. Haha

you can actually see just how soft her soles are in this clip...I hope Dee returns to Philly area so I can have a tickling session with her as I missed her last visit.

Dee has some of the sexiest foot and toe reactions when her soles tickled. I love the way that she curls and spreads her toes apart during the tickling.

Immobile bare soles and rapidly moving fingers. NOTHING BETTER.

Dee is an awesome lee, but can you put her together with a ler who will verbally tease her a little?

Glad to see Lil Dee is back,I hope we see more vids of her (can you get her to do a vid in the humiliator?)

Love Dee! And expecially her ticklish soles. Great clip! Love the series of Soley Soles and love Lil Dee! Thanks Tommy!

This isn't hyperbole, but I seriously always thought she had some of the prettiest feet and soles of any fetish model I've seen. I actually bought an old interview you had with her on your site. Her thick NYC accent is super hot. :bubbleheart:

Some of the best feet for sure, I love Tasha's feet the best, especially her left foot

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back