• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

some 3-d goodness

Jackalx33

TMF Expert
Hey everyone hows it going. I just got back from seeing The final destination in 3-d. Nothing much to say except that it connects the the other movies so it is not some random sequel. The 3-d is just plain fun and if your into the guts and gore type stuff. Umm I would not say it is a total waste of money but I would strongly suggest you wait for the dvd just to see the movie as it is without the 3-d. In the end it is just crazy mindless fun. I mean you can not expect much. If you have seen the past Final destination it is the same old song and dance and there is alot of references to it, mainly the intro credits which are FUCKING EPIC I have ever seen. So yeah do not expect much. To know more or less what is the deal I suggest you see the last three for kicks and then this one. Will you be in a total lost if you se this first and none of the other movies? No honestly. But this is pure fun and nothing more. SO yeah check it out, only in 3-d. As a movie without, same old same old. Enjoy.

When my friends and I went to see The Hangover, they showed a trailer for this. As soon as they showed the part with the lady drowning in the car wash, we all started laughing hysterically, and thanks to other implausible sequences, such as someone getting killed because of a rock was kicked up by a lawnmower and hit them in the face, we laughed throughout the rest of the trailer. I'm kinda curious to see how funny the rest of the movie is.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back