• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Fun Forthcoming Friday Night...Had to Tell...

makugiggl

TMF Regular
I had written a story awhile back called "First Time Tickling A Client", about an unbelievably ticklish lady named Shelia whom I bowled years with that had became a client. Here's the thread if you have any desire to re-read. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...om-4-Years-Ago&highlight=time+tickling+client

This time of year (Annual Enrollment Period) I touch base with most every client I have by either calling them or them calling me. Out of the blue Shelia called me and we were updating some information on her file and checking to see if there were any better options when she said, "Bill...I"m not doing this over the phone. You are going to have to come by the house personally to show me so you can tickle my feet again". I swear I do not make this stuff up. I take the "True" nature of this forum very much to heart. I said, "So you remember that do you?". She said, "Remember it? I've never got it off of my mind. I haven't laughed that much in years nor since. I am so ticklish but was different. My ex husband used to tickle me but it was never fun". Both of us laughing together I said, "Ok Shelia, since you opened up this can of worms I have to ask you. Did you really enjoy it? I want to hear the truth now." Shelia responded, "Ok...truth. I thought about those 10 minutes for months after it happened and it still crosses my mind. It brought out nerves and feelings I don't know that I've ever felt before. I have tried to get men that I've dated to tickle me. I've tried tickling myself. But nothing has been the same. What did you do to me?" she said laughing. I told her, "You know Shelia. The answer to that question is more detailed than you might think". In a very interested tone she said, "Is that right? Tell me." I said, "It's too long to talk about on the phone but I will see you Friday afternoon at your house if that's ok, and we'll talk about it then". Shelia responded, "I've got to hear about this. The feelings that came over me after you tickled my feet were so strange, but fun, and a few other things it was hard to describe.". I said, "Well my dear. For the first 10 minutes I will fix your insurance. For the next hour or so I'm going to tickle you senseless. And...remembering that laugh of yours there better not be anyone else in the house" We both started laughing at the same time and her response was, "I can't wait".

This woman had some of the most ticklish feet I've ever played with and a laugh that was intoxicating. I will definitely report back what happens. I'm packing my briefcase with insurance papers, feathers, toothbrushes, and whatever else I can get my hands on. Shelia is a pretty attractive older lady as well. We'll see what happens...:).

Bill

This is one of the most exciting posts I've read in a while. Holy cow. I surely hope it all comes to pass . . . and you'd damned well better report on it!

Sounds quite exciting and what a lead up. I would love an audio file of this encounter haha. Just something to consider.

Can't wait to hear back you fortunate man. Enjoy!

Really would like to read about your appointment. Can't find the story... Did you write it?

How exciting it is to have someone so ticklish wanting you to tickle them! We all will be living the experience through you man! Don't let us down! ;)

Thanks for the interest guys. I have a pretty cool story. It was a lot fun and we definitely have a new convert...:). I'm in the health insurance business for the most part and have been slammed during open enrollment. Will be posting the story in the next few days...:).

Bill

Thanks for the interest guys. I have a pretty cool story. It was a lot fun and we definitely have a new convert...:). I'm in the health insurance business for the most part and have been slammed during open enrollment. Will be posting the story in the next few days...:). Bill

I can believe that! Get through the madness first. We can wait...

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back