• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Images Are Not Appearing Properly

MistressValerie1

Administrator
Some image attachments are not appearing properly at this time due to a forum database problem. We hope to have it fixed soon. Thank you for your patience.

Good to know it's not on my end, thanks Miss V!

~K

thanks Miss V (hope that's respectable enough i don't wanna get in trouble xD)

Update: I was able to reach HDS (our top troubleshooter), who will be working on it soon.

Just to let everyone know, we are still working on the database problem. Some video attachments are affected, as well as images.

We will post any further updates in this thread. Thanks again to all for your patience.

Thank you, Mistress V. I was wondering what was going on with the forum.

Just to let everyone know, we are still working on the database problem. Some video attachments are affected, as well as images.

We will post any further updates in this thread. Thanks again to all for your patience.

I work in IT and so completely understand how diabolically hard to pin down such things can be! It will be fine :cool

We still have no estimate on when the attachment problem will be fixed, but we again thank you all for your patience while we work to get this solved.

Hmm... if this helps any, the problem only started for me today, after I installed a new version of JAVA because I switched browsers.

Hmm... if this helps any, the problem only started for me today, after I installed a new version of JAVA because I switched browsers.

I work in IT developing web apps .... and Java has gotten completely our of hand ... it is a nightmare for all of us now .... :pissed

we are lucky in that we have just eliminated most of it but most people simply cannot do that ... my empathy to the techies here!
:cool

Hey, just checking in with an attachment, to see if I'll have any success or not.

Attachments

• 247110-92556-100-239288-pc.jpg
    247110-92556-100-239288-pc.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 48
Tibbler, you just fixed the entire Internet. *claps*

Nah, the problem doesn't seem to affect new attachments posted after a certain date, just ones that were posted before.

Welp, now that the theater's back hopefully we'll get this last problem solved. ^_^

Tibbler, you just fixed the entire Internet. *claps*

Nah, the problem doesn't seem to affect new attachments posted after a certain date, just ones that were posted before.

All in a days work, my good man! :lol

Has the problem been fixed yet? I haven't been able to view much because of this glitch.

Has the problem been fixed yet? I haven't been able to view much because of this glitch.

The answer for now:

Attachments

• yoda-patience1.jpg
    yoda-patience1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 32
The database problem is presently in the hands of our hosting company. I'll post here as soon as I have any more information.

I was so excited to be back on TT that I didnt show any gratitude in the 'WE'RE BACK' thread. So ,thank you Miss V, HDS, and anyone else that worked on the problem! You guys rock \../(*.*)\../

Any updates on the issue? Seems like a pretty nasty error - sometimes technology can be very aggravating, eh?

Anyhow, thanks for all the hard work in resolving it :)

There has still been no word from the powers that be, so all we can do is wait. We continue to thank you all for your support and patience during this frustrating time.

Good chance they might all be hanging out in the office drinking coffee and talking about football. This image eating virus is now up to April 2014 only leaving a few months left as it closes in on us.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back