• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some obscure humor for a (very) select few.

As Halloween is coming up......... I'm going to rent the classic horror movie "Screen"! TWICE!

I may need back up on this..........

LANTHCE! I NEED BACKUP!! :redheart:

Last edited:
Uh huh, uh huh...you see, I KNEW it all along. I could tell by the SMELL!
(but, did it qualify as a BENCHMARK scent?) Hmmm...:idunno:
XOXO

Mary Jane?!

That is Spiderman's lover!

If we're going to get this baked, I'd better put on some sun screen.

Nah...don't sweat it. That shit at the bonfire beach that night was SAGE, remember? (And now, it's time to celebrate the sacrificing of all the penises...)
:D
Damn, i could use a chronic taco right now...
XOXO

If we're going to get this baked, I'd better put on some sun screen.

Announcing that the Chargers lost to the Chiefs through a screen door is not a wise idea.:eek:

Especially if you're sitting downwind from Goddess. My ear is STILL bleeding!:ranty:
And, my voice is gone~what do y'all make of that?
XOXO

Announcing that the Chargers lost to the Chiefs through a screen door is not a wise idea.:eek:

Nah...don't sweat it. That shit at the bonfire beach that night was SAGE, remember? (And now, it's time to celebrate the sacrificing of all the penises...)
:D
Damn, i could use a chronic taco right now...
XOXO

Sounds like there's some penisis that might be CHRONIC!!!??? :wow:

I still liked my response when the goddesses notified us of ceremony at bonfire..."Beleive you me, ain't NO ONE in that crowd that'll get behind that movement!"
Was I right or was I right?:evilha:
XOXO

Sounds like there's some penisis that might be CHRONIC!!!??? :wow:

That was low. I'm calling Lance in for backup...

You will respect my authoritie!!!

Huh, fine, just make sure he's wearing his ghetto fabulous new department issued shorts, m'kay?
"Does this diaper make my butt look too big?":eek:
XOXO

Huh, fine, just make sure he's wearing his ghetto fabulous new department issued shorts, m'kay?
"Does this diaper make my butt look too big?":eek:
XOXO

Excuse me ma'am, but were you aware of how fast you were going?

I clocked you at 2.7 mph. That's 0.2 over the posted speed limit.

Occifer~I think maybe you were just fascinated watching my tiny ass (the only thing small on me.) I'm gonna need to call my lawyer for this as I am unwilling to release myself on my own recognisance. But, let the record show~will work for Greek...
XOXO

Occifer~I think maybe you were just fascinated watching my tiny ass (the only thing small on me.) I'm gonna need to call my lawyer for this as I am unwilling to release myself on my own recognisance. But, let the record show~will work for Greek...
XOXO

Lanthce, I need backup! She's resisting arrest.

I'll kick your assth and take your gyros.

Now, in the basket, so I can peddle us back to the station.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back