• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some people are really nice

xionking

3rd Level Red Feather
So, yesterday afternoon I've headed down my driveway to go to uni, and just up the street from mine there was a car parked with a flat tyre and a guy standing next to the car looking disorientated. So, I approached him and asked if he was ok. It turns out he was a type-1 diabetic and driving home along the freeway the amount of sugar in his blood dropped dramatically, and he became dizzy. His car hit the guard rail along the freeway exit, causing the flat tyre and he pulled up in my street.

I took him back to mine and laid him down on the floor, and fed him some water with sugar in it. I kept asking him his name, where he was from, and he couldn't give me any answers. So, in the end, I called an ambo and they turned up and carted him off to hospital. He was in a pretty bad state.

And 5 minutes ago, I got a knock on the door and it was him, and he thanked me for helping him out yesterday. I'm like, "Dude, don't even mention it. I just hope somebody would do the same for me if I was in your situation." And then he shook my hand and took off in his car with a new front left tyre.

Some people are really nice. It's made my night.

-Xionking

Cool story bro. You said "ambo". Are you some kind of Australian?

Wayhey! Melbourne. I saw this thing on the telly about Melbourne. Underbelly it was called. Seems like a nice town >_<

Anyway, yeah. Hello.

So, yesterday afternoon I've headed down my driveway to go to uni, and just up the street from mine there was a car parked with a flat tyre and a guy standing next to the car looking disorientated. So, I approached him and asked if he was ok. It turns out he was a type-1 diabetic and driving home along the freeway the amount of sugar in his blood dropped dramatically, and he became dizzy. His car hit the guard rail along the freeway exit, causing the flat tyre and he pulled up in my street.

I took him back to mine and laid him down on the floor, and fed him some water with sugar in it. I kept asking him his name, where he was from, and he couldn't give me any answers. So, in the end, I called an ambo and they turned up and carted him off to hospital. He was in a pretty bad state.

And 5 minutes ago, I got a knock on the door and it was him, and he thanked me for helping him out yesterday. I'm like, "Dude, don't even mention it. I just hope somebody would do the same for me if I was in your situation." And then he shook my hand and took off in his car with a new front left tyre.

Some people are really nice. It's made my night.

-Xionking

That was a very good thing you did I found out years ago,when you help someone while driving,people will help you when you need it On the road karma I call it

Huh, I guess some people are nice. Most people are only nice when it suits them to be so, but some are just nice. Good to hear once in a while.

On our way home from NEST, KarateGirl and I took 322 west from PA to Ohio. We left Hershey, where we'd visited my parents, at 4pm on Monday. At 5pm, we got stuck behind a hazmat spill; we should have been home by 11:30 that night, but it was 11 o'clock before we even started moving again.

There were a lot of long-haul truckers on the road who were stuck along with a relative minority of car/pickup/minivan drivers. These men and women immediately set up some kind of support network in which the rest of us were included. There were people walking up and down with jugs of pop and iced tea from the mini-fridges in the backs of their rigs; we got regular updates as to what exactly was going on up ahead, where the accident was, and so on. I mustn't forget to mention that this was further supported by the nearby Hardee's management bringing us all free double bacon cheeseburgers (seriously; double bacon cheeseburgers! Not just "burgers," or even "double burgers"), which the truck-drivers promptly...

...let the rest of us consume, after walking fair distances to tell other drivers that there was food available.

Not that I've ever made a habit of doing so (truly), but remind me to never complain about "truckers in general" again, aye?

You're a good guy, xion, not a lot of people would have done what you did.

Excellent, my friend. That was very kind of you to assist him.

Mitch

Wayhey! Melbourne. I saw this thing on the telly about Melbourne. Underbelly it was called. Seems like a nice town >_<

Anyway, yeah. Hello.

Ah, yeah, Underbelly. 'Tis a TV series over here based on the criminal underworld in Melbourne over the past 10-15 years. Not really my cup of tea, but it's been hugely popular on contraversial over here.

-Xionking

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back