• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

some people are such idiots (just a rant)

Illtcklu said:
Aw hell, take dog shit and smear it all over the windows of the car!!!!

May i suggest human excrement. id be willing to volunteer a ripe sample. :xlime:

some people just don't deserve to have something as wonderful as a dog...that goes the same with children, some so called "parents" don't deserve their children either. I love my dog she is my 3rd child!

Thanks again friends~my own puppy is about to celebrate his very first birthday.
Today, I got to meet Beth's 11-week old mini-dobie! OMG~HOW CUTE! What a tiny precious little thing!

Again, gang, I just wanted the dog owner to know that there were people out there who love their doggies and that some of us were watching... :D
XOXO

Blue Is Not My Color

steph said:
So, ok, I'm sitting in my RAT cubicle at work, staring forlornly out the window at the rain like one of my cats. My friend and co-worker Beth comes up and says, "Check it out~some a-hole brought their dog to work and locked it in the car!"
"WHAT THE HELL?" I yell, loud enough for about 50 people to hear me. Sure enough, I look at the parking lot below me~there's a big dog in a small car I don't recognize with not a window cracked open even a hair for oxygen!

Beth says, "I hoped it'd be someone who just ran in but it's been there over 2 hours." I stared at her like she was an alien. "What now?" she asks. I think for a minute and then grab her hand "Come on" I say. We march down the hall to the building's big Kahuna, who I know is a pet lover too.

"Write down their parking pass number and call parking security," she says. So we do. Sure enough, within less than 30 minutes, the employee I don't recognize either comes out, backs out the car and drives off. I guess they must have called her or reported her, something....

So, anyhoo, we spend the next few trying to figure out non-criminal ways to exact revenge for her actions. BTW, is it still revenge if you're acting for someone other than yourself? And if yes, does it count if it's an animal, not a person??? :jester:

MY idea was to every day, put a different note on her car:
Day one: "Your dog hates you"
Day two: "Dog abuser!"
Day three: "Did you know you're a stupid whore?"
Day four: Cut out a pic of a dog and paste it to the note that says, "I'm watching you"
Day five: Cut out a different dog and write, "I'm watching you too..."

I mean, what the heck~you wouldn't leave your kid in the car all day, right? Ok, I'm off to have a drink and chill out!
Talk at ya friends~sweet dreams! Be GOOD to your pets, ok?

XOXO

Careful, the "boys in blue" might consider leaving notes on her car "stalking." Why is it only women can report to those nice law enforcement officials that theyre being stalked? What about if youre like a Micheal Douglas having his bunny boiled in Fatal Attraction? I guess stalking is such an easy thing to claim because there are no guidelines. I read on a board somewhere that some guy sent a girl he knew a love poem and the girl brought it to those good ol' boys in blue and he got a visit from them (A FREAKIN' VISIT!!!) to tell him to not send anymore poems. Way to go guys! Never mind looking for babies left in garbage dumpsters or gangs threatening citizens....lets get those poetry writers!:idontwann

The best thing to do is forget about it, unless you see the person and they become known as "the person who left their dog in the car."

Please friends~don't misunderstand. I AM done with this. I was just trying to express self. I'm not taking a hit out on this bitch's life or anything. I don't intend to do anything further.

XOXO

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back